• JAM

Votes: 62 24.3%
  • SCREAM

Votes: 31 12.2%
  • UNBREAKABLE

Votes: 29 11.4%

• Total voters
I think unbreakable..
all the songs suits to be the opening song on the albums, but the other songs have allready been proven that they could just go ANYWHERE on the album anyway :D
Unbreakable could too but suits THE BEST to be opening song because of the "long" intro thing..the sounds ++.

"Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'"

'You know i was ... i was wondering yanoe if ... we could keep on because .. the force its, its gotta lot of power and .... it make me feel like ... it make me feel like. OOOOOH!'

DSTYGE! :wub:

Anyone who doesn't write Jam is out of their minds. That song is pure adrenaline :cool:

Jam, but barely. I've never listened to an artist with such great album openers...damn.

I chose Don't Stop Til You Get Enough b/c it really sets the tone for the rest of the album & his career as an adult soloist. It explains or hints at his approach: music as escapism. It was his declaration of independence. The other songs don't have that feel.

i looooove BAD but i voted for Scream because it set the whole tone for that time, was very intense and the hardcore version of leave me alone. I thought it was fitting

Bad!

He's telling you straight up what it is. I'M BAD!

Don't believe look around.

Mike telling the whole world he is the sh**, I know I am the sh**, and if you don't know you better ask somebody.

Uhmmmm, I Love Him Sooooooo much!!!!

Last edited:
I love the Off The Wall album and I definitely love DSTYGE as the opening song the best. Such a great song and really gets me in a good, dancy mood. Love it. Then Bad and Unbreakable tied for second for me.

Back