what is a "blue" gangster?

HornyForMike

Proud Member
does it mean a depressed gangster? or is it something to do with blue (sexy) movies, or just the color, or something else?

yea, depressed! blue...like the blues!..
"look what u done to me,i can no longer smile"...
and so on:)

michael-jackson-avatar.jpg

As l know Mad Gangster that can do anything to detroy his lover after she cheat him.

[youtube]hnQDBl-fplw[/youtube]
I think some one once Made MJ Blue...like this...

But MJ think she sucks...

Really? So the meaning is just that simple? Lol, never thought of that really...but why gangster?

Last edited:
Really? So the meaning is just that simple? Lol, never thought of that really...but why gangster?
Maybe cause it's just perfect for the music. I just feel there gangster spirit, like from Godfather :D And I see there MJ like from "YRMW" short film. Actually I could even write the story.
The girl from YRMW was w/MJ. We already know from YRMW short film you do not wanna mess with Mr Jackson :D But she cheated on him, so now he's blue and she aint no friend of him. Or something like that ;)

Blue is a cold color so it might signify that Michael is no longer being good, instead he is the cold gangster now

Maybe cause it's just perfect for the music. I just feel there gangster spirit, like from Godfather :D And I see there MJ like from "YRMW" short film. Actually I could even write the story.
The girl from YRMW was w/MJ. We already know from YRMW short film you do not wanna mess with Mr Jackson :D But she cheated on him, so now he's blue and she aint no friend of him. Or something like that ;)

Then one day, MJ want that girl again, he sing "Another Day"...

What a Music Video Clip...!!! I want that story on Film...

Is it a Crip? I know they always dress in blue and are East Coast lol.

Hi WHES, what is a "Crip"? (Sorry for my ignorance)
Love, H4M

Bloods and Crips are rival US gangs, thought to be responsible for the deaths of both Tupac and Biggie. Crips wear blue and are associated with the East Side and Bloods wear red and are associated with the West Coast.

Bloods and Crips are rival US gangs, thought to be responsible for the deaths of both Tupac and Biggie. Crips wear blue and are associated with the East Side and Bloods wear red and are associated with the West Coast.

Thank your for response. Not sure though about this interpretation. To me, it seems that the woman in question made him become the "blue gangster".
Love, H4M

omg don't avatarize Michael! that was the worst movie ever! :D

btw, that Smurf is amazing :) hahaha! :)

What is a Blue Gangster? What is a DOGGONE GIRL?! :D

This post is hilarious. The first time I heard the song I was like -_- ... NO. It's not even a bad song, but blue gangsta? Hearing Michael sing about being any type of gangsta is unsettling, but a blue gangsta is just upsetting. lmfao

Love the Smurf cartoon, btw. :D

Lmao at MJ secretly being a Crip. They'll love this! They should totally make it their theme song. (Except not really, I don't condone gangs.) =)

This thread is about BG. Since it is not on the album, this is the wrong forum to discuss it in. I will move it to the Let's Talk About MJ Forum.

What is a Blue Gangster? ...:D

:D:D

BlueGangsta.png

The stage was wet from all the drooling and Mikey got maaaaaaaad...

So Mikey yelled, doggone it, I want my 2000 Watts. Watch me like a fuse.

fuse_panel.jpg

63091658.gif
(just had to use that one)

Of course the "Blue Gangsta" is code for this guy. :punk: :rofl:

michael_jackson_1.jpg

So, essentially the story of the Blue Gangsta is that of Zorro.

michael-jackson-chinese-garments.jpg

Last edited:
Back