What if MJ and Madonna did a tour together?

Mod Note Thread cleaned.
So much going on in here so if you have any questions just PM me
I would rather everyone get back on topic please. will be most painless for all concerned.

That is all .. Thanks for your cooperation :)

Oh yeah, totally.
I wanna say for the last 10 years or so?
He still gets funky n stuff. Still an excellent live performer. But yeah, not like the 80s/90s.

This is the extent of anything sexual in his songs these days. (it's not kid friendly, but no assless pants or anything :D )

14l1nvl.jpg

I'm not sure that's a good idea to me.

it's rumored that a long time ago, Prince and Michael were in the same building, but didn't know it. Michael performed, and then Prince, impressed, came up on stage and performed, after he did. It's a debate whether or not it actually happened. Not enough people for anything definitive to say about it. Vagueness tended to be a good cover for Michael. Naturally, the rumor included that the two brought the house down. This was in the eighties, after Michael made his mark with Motown 25. A little soon, after.

Are you thinking of the James Brown show?

lol @ Prince getting a piggy back ride to the stage

That did happen at James brown concert. James invited MJ up on stage and Michael did his thing ( One minute) then MJ asked James to invite Prince up and he came up and did a short Minute. then James continued his concert. There is video on youtube. or in our 2000 watts some where

Edit
looks like Hunterr found it :)

Hunterr;3702160 said:
Are you thinking of the James Brown show?

lol @ Prince getting a piggy back ride to the stage

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lHaFj7gOWh4" allowfullscreen="" width="420" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>

Here is how one of Prince's people remembered it in Vibe magazine:

ALAN LEEDS: Prince went to a James Brown gig [in 1983] with Bobby Z, his drummer at the time, Big Chick, who was his security guard, and I think Jill Jones, who was one of his protégés. By now, everybody knows what happened at that gig. I don&#8217;t think Prince realized that Michael was going to be there. James looked a little puzzled in that video when Michael whispered in his ear, &#8220;Hey, bring Prince up.&#8221; And of course Prince didn&#8217;t really know what to do either. He went to the guitar first but he fumbles with that because it was left-handed. He played a few licks, did some dancing and knocked over a prop by accident. Now I always wondered if Michael intentionall<wbr>y brought Prince up to put him in that position just to say, &#8220;Hey, you think you&#8217;re on my ass? Well follow this, motherfucker [laughs].&#8221; Bobby Z called me and said, &#8220;Oh boy&#8230;he made an ass of himself tonight.&#8221; He said Prince didn&#8217;t say a word the whole way to the hotel.

http://www.vibe.com/article/michael-jackson-vs-prince-oral-history

Can't see them performing together.....their music and performing style is totally different.....I don't think it'd ever mess well

Back