What if Michael had done a Motown only concert. What would be your ideal setlist?

Euphoria of course lol

It was way before Off The Wall, they were still the Jackson 5.
I don't know if this source is fully reliable but it sounds plausible. it happened 2 December 1972

Also note that the Medley was different here with I Want You Back/ABC/ Mama's Pearl
yup 👍🏽 you’re right it was ‘euphoria💜

if that set list is true, I think it’s amazing that there was a tour named after my favourite j5 song ‘looking through the windows’💜it says it’s a worldwide one as well🤔I think 1972 was their peak internationally. there has to be some footage somewhere.

yup 👍🏽 you’re right it was ‘euphoria💜

if that set list is true, I think it’s amazing that there was a tour named after my favourite j5 song ‘looking through the windows’💜it says it’s a worldwide one as well🤔I think 1972 was their peak internationally. there has to be some footage somewhere.
Yeah I’m not sure the tour was called LTTW. Eitherthe info I have is wrong or the page I linked you to is wrong.
The Jackson 5 did a world tour from 1973 to 1975 performing in all continents but Europe. They did however did a European tour the year before that in 1972.

I’m not sure how realistic the following is but apparently they performed in Senegal for a crowd of 100 000. Also Motown wasn’t able to follow demand for J5 record sales 8n the Philippines.

In 1972 they also performed in my country Belgium but there is literally no info of that in existence. Even after Michael’s passing no newspaper mentioned it, all they said was he performed 3 times in Belgium with the Bad, Dangerous and HiStory tours.

EDIT:

This is the correct date and setlist for the Christmas show

Christmas Show Setlist (December 27-30, 1971)

1. Medley: I Want You Back/ABC/Mama's Pearl
  2. Christmas Message from Tito
  3. Christmas Message from Jackie
  4. We Thank You
  5. The Christmas Song
  6. Christmas Message from Jermaine
  7. Someday At Christmas
  8. Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town
  9. Christmas Message from Michael
  10. Christmas Won't Be the Same This Year
  11. Give Love on Christmas Day (A Capella Version)
  12. Medley: Walk On/The Love You Save

Back