What if Michael covered on old track on his new album?

Thanks for the Michael doing Superstition clip. One of my fav Stevie Wonder tracks, I didnt know an MJ version existed!

God, I think I would have tears if I were to hear Michael do Music and Me now.

I would love to hear MJ sing George Michaels Jesus to a Child and Father Figure, and probably a whole lot others if I put my mind to it.

Has anyone ever heard this song, Love Never Felt So Good? Where did this song come from? Is it on any album of Michaels or was in a never released song? Does anyone know?

the songs available to download .maybe have a look in the downloads section. its basically mj and a piano a rough demo but mj sounds great.the song was recored by another artist and is on their album but i cant remember who

He should have done this on Thriller 25th (please dont talk about wanna be 2008), now it's time to go back to the present.

u know i would love to hear him sing the song he made "Joy" by Blackstreet. I can really imagine him singing it because Blackstreet makes it so easy for me to do that :lol: It sounds like they were trying to imitate MJ exactly the way he sang it in the demo he (probably) gave them.

'i'm comin' out

i want the world to know, i got ta let it show

there's a new me coming out'

So you mean he should cover himself? I think it would be better to cover other artists. He could sing for example "Bohemian Rhapsody" or "A Kind Of Magic"

I'd like to hear him cover some old songs. I loved Smile from the History Album. I'm sure he could do some other songs justice as well

He's done superstition once:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=v64EagYcJuo

I'd love to hear him do a song he did as a kid though.
Something like 'music & me', but that song is too short!! Maybe 'I'll be there' or 'got to be there' :yes:
Yes, I'd love that but maybe as something extra. I'd love to hear some new music first of all on his new album. But I'd love to hear him sing those 'oldies' again too:).
:wild: he could do a whole album of them :D

^^^ Is that MJ SINGING??

definitely a no no... they are gona say he doesnt have any news songs anymore! we want original MJ..

I would absolutely love him to release an all new version of i want you back...i loved when he performed the song during the Dangerous and History tours. His voice gave me goosebumps.

Michael doing a re-recording Ben is pointless in my opinion. Because first of all the original version was a Michael's first No.1 single, and him recording that is like recording Billie Jean. The original is already great so leave it. Besides, we already know what Ben sounds like with Michael's adult voice, because there is a live version of Ben on The Jacksons: Live album from 1981.

I'd love Michael to do a cover version of a James Brown song, like The Boss, Mother Popcorn Super Bad or I've Got The Feeling which Michael performed at his Motown audition in 1968 (now 40yrs ago). Covering a James Brown song would also be a great tribute to James Brown, and I'm sure James Brown would have loved to hear Michael sing one of his songs.

Last edited:
If I choose something of the other artists...I would like to hear Every breath you take of the Police sung by MJ.....

About his old tracks....I'll aprreciate a solo remake with modern instruments of Torture!!!

Back