What if Escape is the next single?

Xscape is a good song but its old now. Michael is working on fresh material, brand new sounds with Ne-Yo, Akon, Will.i.am, and of course several others. I have a feeling a new single will be announced sometime in April or May and released by June just in time for the concerts. Whether or not a brand new album will be released this year is anyones guess. I do think its coming through the duration of Mikes 3 year contract with AEG. The fact that there are confirmed tour dates now increases my confidence in a new album. We now know MJ is working and the new music should be out shortly.

Well, we need to remember that, ie, Earth Song was supposed to be on Dangerous as "What About Us" but was released on HIStory instead as a hugely succesful single! The same could happen to Escape!

It is Escape and it has even been on a promo CD as Escape.
Really? A promo CD of this exists? It's strange that no wav file has leaked then...

No. I like one bit of that song. But seriously, its too samey. It even has that guitar riff that sounds like its out of Black or White.

Can you please tell me the exact time in the song you hear that riff? I didn't ever notice.

NO Correction,it is spelt XSCAPE.

I do know how Michael spells the titles of his songs I wouldnt say it other wise.
I am not going to lie over a thing like this.

Next you'll be telling me I dont know the lyrics to his songs.

Are you Paris Jackson? It seems so as you are so sure.

Can you please tell me the exact time in the song you hear that riff? I didn't ever notice.

I know the bit he means although I don't think I'd describe it as a guitar riff. It starts at 3.45 into the song, and sounds very similar to the little bit before the rap in Black or White.

For the record, I think Escape is a hot track. It's a shame MJ isn't listed as one of the writers, because the lyrics sound very personal.

Not now that everyone has already hear Escape. The same happened with Hold My Hand, it was leaked, everyone had heard it, so Mike didnt release it.

I wouldnt be unhappy if they released it as the fans have heard it but alot of other people havnt and its a good track

I didnt think hold my hand was a strong track in my opinion

NO Correction,it is spelt XSCAPE.

I do know how Michael spells the titles of his songs I wouldnt say it other wise.
I am not going to lie over a thing like this.

Next you'll be telling me I dont know the lyrics to his songs.

bit off topic but i love your sig!

i know does not matter much now but i can tell you that escape was indeed re-done.
With new sounds etc, i was told this by someone working with Michael.

I really hope the estate considers releasing this.

Terry

Back