What I Saw At My Local Odeon :D

You can ask them to save it for you and then you can have it without feeling bad :) Lol!

11toenl.jpg

What can I say. I had to! :D:D

thats what i saw in our cinema and big massive banner hanging from celing so tempting
why dont sony etc give us something on the night uhhhhhhh

haha i have it in my home, but not mounted because its really big, the cinema here near me gave it to me, they are really cool!!! because im a huge collector and fan, they gave it to me. thanks Lusomundo Cinemas!!!! its mounted in 2 parts so if you take it without beeing mounted its easy too take on a car, its not so heavy but !!!! im glad i had it without need to stole it,

hi, to the people who managed to get the big mj this is it poster, im talking about the one which is in the picture in the first post, what did you do with it??

I have this banner, they gave it to me in cinema... one side got my friend and one side me. I still have to cut it out and then put on the wall. ;)

how will you cut it?? i managed to get one also, i'll have to cut it also i guess cause its huge and i don't have much space but im afraid that i might destroy it.

^no way you got it?! :lol:coool. They didnt have that at the cinema where I went, they only 2 small ones in front of the cinemas door. I would totallyyy have taken that thing!I didnt get a poster though, I got a huuuge one when I bought the cd.

Back