What I Saw At My Local Odeon :D

jdmd2004

Proud Member
Hey guys

just thought id share

when i went to collect my tickets for the movie, they had 4 of these set up around the cinema entrance and outside :).... just made me feel happy and excited ! woo !

mjodeon.jpg

Yeah they got those in Amsterdam too, I was walking into the cinema and they have this huuuuuuge stairs...and there were so many! :wild:
Almost couldn't resist to ask if I could take one, LOL!

You can see the ticket sale kick-off (in that cinema) here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTM0V4hZbKI

Im against stealing, but what the heck.. I would have been tempted ^_^

Hehe, I know some people who work in the theatre here.
I'm sure they can look the other way for a few minutes....:D

Omigosh. I am going to check all the theaters in NY and then I'm going to beg and bribe and pester! LoL. My best friend and I were Moulin Rouge junkies, she saw it 8 times while it was playing and every time she came she begged the manager for the 6ft poster and gave her name and number. When the movie left the theater he called her to come get it! So, begging works, people! LoL. =)

take it!!!!! lol

I agree!!!

Stealing is bad but you know...this is more like...um...borrowing...for a personal collection....yeah.. :clapping:

I get this funny image in my head of a fan trying to hide inside of it and take a few steps at a time until he/she is out the door...like in cartoons where the bush or whatever is moving subtly.... :shifty:

I agree!!!

Stealing is bad but you know...this is more like...um...borrowing...for a personal collection....yeah.. :clapping:

I get this funny image in my head of a fan trying to hide inside of it and take a few steps at a time until he/she is out the door...like in cartoons where the bush or whatever is moving subtly.... :shifty:
LOLLLL, I can totally picture it. :hysterical:
It's a good idea though! Just get in the thing and move towards the door...no one would notice! Hahahahahaha!
We should film that...'the revenge of the MJ-fan'. :clapping:

Cool!! I haven't been to my Local Odeon yet but I really hope they have somethign like this and posters!!! Cos I want a poster!!!! lol!!!!

I haven't been to my local cinemas either. It would be great to see some posters up!

LOLLLL, I can totally picture it. :hysterical:
It's a good idea though! Just get in the thing and move towards the door...no one would notice! Hahahahahaha!
We should film that...'the revenge of the MJ-fan'. :clapping:

^ LOL I know, totally had me in stitches imagining it... :lmao:

Now my only question is....

The place looks to be upstairs...

You think anyone would notice the large four sided MJ poster riding down the escalator by itself?? :shifty:

I would probably try to take it if I saw that somewhere lol j/k, that's so cool though. I'd love to have that display in my room as well.

When I went to get my tickets sunday morning at 11am...the movie theater usually has poster hung on the outside of the theater for "coming soon" ..movies,...well I didn't see any for "This is IT"....but....when I went inside I also saw one of these stand up displays...I was like woohoo...I was so excited....My daughter (she is 15) she came with me go get the tickets...she was like...Boy mom you sure are excited..huh...I was like oh yea...:D...but id did ask about getting the display after the movie ended and I was told that they couldnt give it to me because it was for promotional purposes.....grr

Last edited:
Back