What happened to the BAD TOUR DVD ??

Personally, I kinda predict the Bad Tour should be released sometime in 2010, you never know, anything could happen.

I hope it is. I think that they'll probably give us something every year or something like that. I have no doubt they'll keep releasing stuff. Who knows what stuff MJ had hidden away from us all. Whatever it is I know it's a lot.

Last edited:
Yeah it's like they're not being fair with us and they know what we wanted and they should do it.

thing is, its only us mega fans who want the concerts i bet, most casual fans wouldnt even bother..

ive given up almost now..and unless that bucharest concert dvd on its own sells like millions and millions i bet they wont even think about putting anything else out..:(

thing is, its only us mega fans who want the concerts i bet, most casual fans wouldnt even bother..

ive given up almost now..and unless that bucharest concert dvd on its own sells like millions and millions i bet they wont even think about putting anything else out..:(

You never know............

Demand for the HBO Bucharest concert might actually go down after the TII DVD/Blu ray!!!!!

When its a Michael Jackson concert........everybody is interested to see it......well at least those with a taste of good music!!!!!

I think the problem is that the original footage has never been restored so it'll take time to sort that out..........and also, there is no chance of another release when there is a TII DVD coming out soon!!!!!!

I'm an optimist...........always hope for the best to happen.......just don't expect it!!!!!!

the ultimate collection edition 2 should be out in 2010, that would be cool, with a HQ edition of Bad tour wembley england and a load of unreleased tracks OMG

Back