What format are you getting the new album in?

ok . . . i guess i'll get both. The CD might be worth it just for the notes.

I'm buying it on CD and I'll get it on vinyl if it comes out on that format.

Physical CD only. I would never spend money on a non-physical release. Furthermore, there's no option to buy a lossless (flac) version online, just the mp3.

I would buy the LP too, but this one would be just for the collection. :p

I'm not into buying digital albums...........it costs as much as a CD but with reduced sound quality and no physical product (CD, Case, Booklet.....the stuff you usually pay for)...........

........But I'm finding myself buying digital singles as they don't sell CD singles any more and most artists only produce albums with too much filler and too few quality songs!!!!!

Anyway............I'm buying Michael on CD........and I have already received the Hold My Hand CD single!!!!!!

If they weren't planning to release a vinyl, I think they will after this thread. :cheeky: For the record, I would buy one or two vinyls also. One for the collection and one to play. :p

You have to have the physical CD to add to the collection. That, to me, is the only way to buy artists you really like. A single is one thing, but buying the entire CD is another. Plus, you can put it on iTunes anyway.

Also, with all the solo CDs you can line them up together and stare at the covers. LOL

I bought HMH Single Maxi CD... If AD will be released as a Maxi CD, I'll buy it... But if monster be a Maxi CD, no I wont buy it...

I bought CD's last night :D :wild: :D

HMH was my very 1st iTunes purchase when it was released...I usually buy singles @ Amazon or Walmart.

Back