What era of music do you think is the best?

What era of music you think is the best?

• The '60s

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • The '70s

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • The '80s

Votes: 41 65.1%
  • The '90s

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • 2000-now

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
90s and 00s for me. The worst thing about today's music isn't actually the music, it's that the good music is a LOT harder to find, but it's definitely there and it's amazing.

I've gotta go w/ the 60s. You've got:

British Invasion (Beatles, Stones, Animals, etc)

Classic Rock American Bands: Hendrix, Doors, CCR, Velvet Underground

Motown: Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, Smokey, Temptations, Four Tops, Supremes, etc

Stax Records: Booker T, Rufus Thomas, Otis Redding, Eddie Floyd, etc

Plus the Phil Spector Wall of Sound.

Every genre churned out some great music. . . . . Even standards like Frank Sinatra churned out some great records that decade w/ his Reprise label.

Every decade definitely has lots of good in it, but for me the 60s is the deepest.

The 80's music like:

Micheal Jackson, Maddonna, Janet Jackson

& also the 90's music like:

Brandy, Monica, Destiny's Child, Usher, Mary J Blige, The Spice Girls

Defiantly the 60's and 70's for me.
Even though i was nowhere even being thought about being born! My mom really got me into all the musics from those eras from all her oldies collections.

I love so many eras. Even music from centuries ago! It's so hard to categorize music for me. I love it all so much. I have lately shown a big appreciation for 70's soul/R&B music. All that good stuff. But i've also been listening to 80's and 90's R&B too. I just love it all too much say which one is truly my favorite.

But what era of music I think is the best right now? That would have to be the 70s soul/R&B/funk music. There are timeless classics in those years that I can't let go of. I wasn't even born in the era, but I love the flavors that came from it.

Back