What Era Game????

in the first round the second pic really looks like history era, quite cool, that it was '86.....

Last edited:
So does anyone have reaction to the pics on how it's harder to tell the difference than many would think..

It amazes me! Thanks for this game! We should show it to the haters though...

I wouldn't have thought that myself. :eek:

2nd round

first pic... I think it's from the bad era but it could even be from before then... 84... 85 maybe?
second pic... he looks like he did when he was rehearsing for the HBO special with that mime, so I would say it was 95 during the history era
and the last pic I can't seem to figure out. I'm thinking it's from the late 80's/early 90's. So I'll just say it's from the bad era.

I know I'm so wrong though.

Good job with the pics btw KOPV. They look so realistic!

2d round:

1 mix of Invincible hair and dnagerous face
2 mix of Bad face and hair but history eyebrows
3 mix of Invincible hair and eyes and dangerous mouth

Last edited:
With round 1 I saved the chages on the actual pics.. I don't have the orig. pics of it anymore.. :(

I'll for sure post the orig. of round 2 though..

Sorry guys, I was not thinking about posting the orig. for some reason.. I saved these newer ones though

KOPV said that there will be original pics posted for this round, chillllll lol

Last edited:
are you laughing??? Just hair, skin tones, and some make up differerances were ultered.. NO FEATURES..

ROUND 2 ANSWERES:

Pic 1: 1990 (Durring the making of 2300 Jackson Street video)

Pic 2: 1995 (One Night Only rehearsals)

Pic 3: 1990 (LA Gear Commercial)

and here are the ACTUAL pics:
wutyear4.jpg

10.jpg

wutyear5.jpg
marcel_1.jpg

wutyear6.jpg

2.jpg

P.S. here is one pic from the first round I found:
wutyear.jpg

mjbad.jpg

So I ask again.. Wuts so funny??

Hope u liked the pics guys.. should I do more??

ommmmmmmmmmmggggg that last one floored me. I was for SURE that was a real recent photo.

Good job KOPV! This is fun! I vote for more!

And i see now that i cant judge by the hair bangs anymore :lol: That's the ONLY way i differentiate eras...the HAIR! LOL

and yeah, nothing is funny except the fact that I'm sooooooo off with these guesses :lol:

Last edited:
In the mean time between NOW and if I do a ROUND 3...

Here is what Michael would looke like in this millenium if he never had vitiligo..

(same 'surgeries'.. Same age.... Same everything but skin color)

invinc.jpg

Last edited:
Lighting and skin color does have a LOT to do with why people feel he looks so different now.

it's what I always tried to tell people..

It's like.. Ya he's gotten surgeries over the years.. AS 90% of hollywood has.

But they act like his largest change was due to it, but NO it's mostly skin color/tone/age...

all things out of MJ's control..

Then putting into factor, hair, styling, make-up....

I mean ya, he will look different.. But he has not for nearly as many surgeries as those people on TV go off saying he has..

^^ I agree, but Vitiligo or not, he's cute.

so true...

I would love for you to do more KOPV... This is fun and informative at the same time... He really hasn't changed THAT much.

Last edited:
1 bad
2 bad
3 dangerous

(oh these were 4rm round 1)

Last edited:
I wanna play!

Omg i know im gonna get this wrong :lol:

OMG i feel like imma be such a bad fan if i can't even freakin tell the eras apart :lol:

Okay...here i go...

I dunno.....

Uhhh....

The top two looks like they're from the History era to me. I usually "judge" eras by the hair dos :lol: And I suppose the bangs clue me in to the history era (cuz that's when he got his hair cut).

The last one looks Invincible era ish, although for some reason the pic looks like an MJ impersonator and i dunno why :lol: And i remember MJ's eyeliner was extra heavy at the beginning of that era. (a la YRMW video and VIBE fotoshoot).

I know i'm completely wrong tho lol

(sulks in a corner and looks stupid LMAO)

EDIT!: I take the last one back. The last one looks Dangerous era ish....

no....but it seems like he has a bit of beard coming in so...I dunno, if its invincible or not...LOL

OMG....lemme just leave lol

lol yea i judge by hair dos too...

the first two are from HIStory becuz MJ looks like he's rockin the short little boy straight cut wit the bangs on the side/front like in the "You Are Not Alone" Video...

the last is from before invinicble or after "You Rock My World" cuz he started wearing his hair down and straight before Invincible released, then cut it, then grew it out again and kept it straight..and also his nose got thinner around that time

lol yea i judge by hair dos too...

the first two are from HIStory becuz MJ looks like he's rockin the short little boy straight cut wit the bangs on the side/front like in the "You Are Not Alone" Video...

the last is from before invinicble or after "You Rock My World" cuz he started wearing his hair down and straight before Invincible released, then cut it, then grew it out again and kept it straight..and also his nose got thinner around that time

lol its not about the hair or clothes. its about his facial features lol

Back