What do you want the next album to be titled?

I was lying in bed the other day, thinking about this thread and I suddenly had the idea that there's a song in the vault called "Wings of Love" and that is what I want the new album to be called ( no idea if this is really the case but the idea just popped into my head somehow before I nodded off to sleep). We'll see I guess....

"Instrument of Nature"

Didn't he tell Oprah that he was thankful to GOD for making him that?

I think that would be a cool title.

How about only " The King " , does it sound silly ??!
I dunno... "the king" sounds a bit desperate IMO... I like instrument of nature, has an epic vibe to it :D

I would prefer the word "love" not be in the title at all. It just sounds really silly to me. It has to be catchy yet not sound corny. I would like to see something simple yet powerful like with Bad, Dangerous, and Invincible.

Immortal, King....I'm drawing a blank but something like that. Even though it sounds upsetting I wouldn't mind it being called "The Final Chapter" either.

The HIStoric Recordings.

I half love it, but half of me thinks it's sucky. Sounds a bit too compilationy. It would be cool if this whole project was treated like a real album, so we can all pretend he's still with us.

I don't like Legacy. It's boring and predictable. Eternal isn't too bad, although I think Eternity would be better.

Although that could be a Calvin Klein lawsuit just waiting to happen.

Its gotta be something unique, and recognisable as Michaels.. I mean, when you Thriller you immediatley think Michael. etc,.

One word title.Please not... Legacy... it's not agressive enough... the title should be interesting to intrigue the people and buy it... I don't like L.O.V.E on album title... we don't need to have this word in every single Michael Jackson item please.

If the album was to be called L.O.V.E (which i hope it isn't) i can just picture it being full of Heal The World type of songs

Back