What Do You Think Is The Best Intro For A Song You Heard?(Not including MJ. He's got many)

There are many! Love the haunting guitar, the gloomy, haunting athmospere and at one point the guitar stops for a sec and then the synths take over until 0.37.

[youtube]9RU_954raIM[/youtube]

and

[youtube]Vo_0UXRY_rY[/youtube]

^^I prolly love it, because I know what comes next. Love the whole song, hahaha.

Comp is slow, but I'm sure I can think of more. Maybe later.

nice thread 144.000!

once again, i wanted to state that, although i didn't include it in the title of the thread, it's not only about intros..it's also about outros, too. :), if you want.

Last edited:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lYSvElPe70M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sometimes i put more than one song by the same artist in different posts, because i feel the computer slows down if i put too many videos in one post.

! caution: no pepper in the recording studio

outro

outro

sometimes i won't indicate whether it's the intro or outro i am about, here...sometimes i'll just want to see what other people think.

Can I post an interlude too?

[youtube]eM8Ss28zjcE[/youtube]

2.08-3.10: I can't get enough of this piece. Ever. I get irritated when I listen to it and someone disturbes me, that's how much I love it.

2.08: speakers a little louder
2.27: and a little louder
2.33: speakers a bit lower volume
2.37: full blast (my favorite part)

^^That's how I listen to it, hahaha.

Can I post an interlude too?

2.08-3.10: I can't get enough of this piece. Ever. I get irritated when I listen to it and someone disturbes me, that's how much I love it.

2.08: speakers a little louder
2.27: and a little louder
2.33: speakers a bit lower volume
2.37: full blast (my favorite part)

^^That's how I listen to it, hahaha.

I Want To Break Free.. Wow I wouldn't have expected this lol :D (I think Queen has bunch of better songs than this one imho)

To me personally One Vision has the best intro in a way that it starts the concert and it's fucking perfect for that feel. It kinda gradually builds up the excitement and then BAM band's on stage!

absolutely. interludes are great. i had trouble distinguishing an Elton John outro with me thinking it's an interlude. Earth Wind and Fire does that to me all the time.

I Want To Break Free.. Wow I wouldn't have expected this lol :D (I think Queen has bunch of better songs than this one imho)
It's not the song itself perse , but more the music(al interlude). Sooths my soul...:)

Another great intro:

[youtube]twyNquYTxSI[/youtube]

I just listened to the song, and when I heard it I thought: Hey, this one should be in the 'intro thread' !!...:D

Back