What did you hate the most about LWMJ?

Bashit's documentary.

I watched it with my family and a few friends and thought it was great, great to see MJ doing his 'everyday' things basically. Great to see my hero and life-long idol doing those things....we didn't even notice the ridiculous parts where Bashir said things were disturbing and strange. We didn't even pay attention, i know i didn't. It wasn't until i watched 'The footage you wasn't meant to see' that i noticed how much of a backstabber Bashir really was.

When i look back and think about it...just incredibly low and evil of that dude to praise MJ like he did, about him being an incredible father, how there are so many lies and things like that, and then simply leave all of that out of the real thing on tv. I was just wondering, what do you hate the most about it? I guess i just kinda want to discuss the documentary.

If this is not the right forum for it...please move it to the proper forum.

UGH, I can't stand that man. Seriously. No class... some journalist he is.

I think what irked me most was probably his narration. The little comments he would sneak in... I remember watching it and thinking it was a little odd, that he was saying 1 thing to Michael and then would sort of question him in the narration.

The only thing that I hate the most about that interview. Is Martin Bashit himself. Other than that I just totally L.O.V.E. that interview. It is one of my favorite interviews. I just wish there was a way I can watch that interview without having to see and hear Bashit.

the part when he ask Michael do you have sex and Michael said what and then he start talking about playing video games than Martin Bastard continue on and ask Michael again and the part when Michael is interview once again at the hotel that's when Michael should of said turn the camera's off and attack him

I did not like the way the interviewer(will not say his name) continuously try to pull Mike into saying something controversial in order for the interviewer to spin and edit the interview.

What I particularly "DID NOT" appreciate about the Bashier (sp) interview...?

Is the "HALF TRUTHS" that "INSINUATED FALSE INNUENDOS" of Mr. Michael Jackson "INTEGRITY" of WHO and WHAT he truly was ALL about...!

You ask the reason WHY..?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxR2p88_btw

As Always

:angel:

Last edited:
the part when he ask Michael do you have sex and Michael said what and then he start talking about playing video games than Martin Bastard continue on and ask Michael again and the part when Michael is interview once again at the hotel that's when Michael should of said turn the camera's off and attack him

I'm with you here, I mean not everyone is interested in sex. Some prefur thier art to making love.

Bashit's documentary.

I watched it with my family and a few friends and thought it was great, great to see MJ doing his 'everyday' things basically. Great to see my hero and life-long idol doing those things....we didn't even notice the ridiculous parts where Bashir said things were disturbing and strange. We didn't even pay attention, i know i didn't. It wasn't until i watched 'The footage you wasn't meant to see' that i noticed how much of a backstabber Bashir really was.

When i look back and think about it...just incredibly low and evil of that dude to praise MJ like he did, about him being an incredible father, how there are so many lies and things like that, and then simply leave all of that out of the real thing on tv. I was just wondering, what do you hate the most about it? I guess i just kinda want to discuss the documentary.

If this is not the right forum for it...please move it to the proper forum.

you're asking who, or what? or is that who, a what?

That's exactly it. He's so cold and evil. Remove him from the picture and it would make a better documentary. His ignorant comments make me cringe. And to think of what happened after the documentary aired, just makes it worse. How did Michael deal with all this shit and backstabbers in his life? I don't know. :no:

I can't even bring myself to watch this program. I can't stand Bashir's voice and face. I haven't watched it since the trial at all.

The only thing that I hate the most about that interview. Is Martin Bashit himself. Other than that I just totally L.O.V.E. that interview. It is one of my favorite interviews. I just wish there was a way I can watch that interview without having to see and hear Bashit.

I totally agree.:better:

I hated that bastard as soon as I saw his face and heard his ass-kissing voice.....omg, how much I hate him.
He sneaked into Michael"s life promising he will be fair and we all know how it ended.
He is a low-life. He is nothing. I better stop.

Did he have a history of making 'backstabbing' documentaries? I mean, it was said that Michael chose him because the doc about Diana was so good, right?
Later i heard it was actually Uri Geller who recommended Bashit to Michael.

The way Bashir kept asking him about his father was annoying. He kept wanting to go back to that topic and you could tell MJ was annoyed towards the end.

I also hated the way he would have the cameras focus on things like his mannequins in the hotel room. As if MJ were a freak or something.

Then, when they were in the elevator with the kids and Bashir asked Prince a question and it was like way too advanced for a kid. Prince was like..."um..huh?" LOL. MJ had to rephrase the question for the poor lil guy.

Just Martin. Nothing else.
If it wasn't for me watching this documentary a few years ago, I would have never discovered MJ as a person. I love it and I've watched it sooooo many times.

The way Bashir kept asking him about his father was annoying. He kept wanting to go back to that topic and you could tell MJ was annoyed towards the end.

I also hated the way he would have the cameras focus on things like his mannequins in the hotel room. As if MJ were a freak or something.

Then, when they were in the elevator with the kids and Bashir asked Prince a question and it was like way too advanced for a kid. Prince was like..."um..huh?" LOL. MJ had to rephrase the question for the poor lil guy.

I recall this...but there was already a part i think in the elevator that Batshit asked MJ's son about Star Wars...and his son made a real smart remark about it, i don't exactly remember it but i do remember me thinking 'this kid is smart' , haha.

I recall this...but there was already a part i think in the elevator that Batshit asked MJ's son about Star Wars...and his son made a real smart remark about it, i don't exactly remember it but i do remember me thinking 'this kid is smart' , haha.

Prince was saying he loves Star Wars but hated part II as 'its slow and boring.' Bashir said to him 'what makes you a suitable judge of that' to a six year old. Prince looked really confused and Michael said to him 'what makes you think you're right', you know, the right way to talk to a six year old.

Prince was saying he loves Star Wars but hated part II as 'its slow and boring.' Bashir said to him 'what makes you a suitable judge of that' to a six year old. Prince looked really confused and Michael said to him 'what makes you think you're right', you know, the right way to talk to a six year old.

so this supposedly educated 'journalist' was questioning Prince's OPINION??? it was an OPINION for god sake!!!!!

Martin Bashit, because of him and his fakeness it was the start of the end of Michael Jackson... I HATE bashit, i despise him with all my heart, double triple faced excuse for a man.

I just wished someone close to Mike could have chimed in and suggested that MJ cancel the interview after hearing some of those questions. It was clear how annoyed Mike became but I guess being such a genuinely nice person, he didn't want to cancel it.

UGH, I can't stand that man. Seriously. No class... some journalist he is.

I think what irked me most was probably his narration. The little comments he would sneak in... I remember watching it and thinking it was a little odd, that he was saying 1 thing to Michael and then would sort of question him in the narration.

Exacly the same,the naration, saying it behind Michaels back, he didn't have the guts to say it to Michael. That man should just do die in a ditch !!!
Martin Bashirs come and go. But there will only ever be one Michael Jackson...

Back