What are you drinking?

^ I was good yesterday.........I only drank 3 the whole day.
hahaha you and being a good girl? :shifty: wrong connection :D anyway... I couldn't find Dr. Pepper at my mall today :eek: I was just checking and now I'm sure you just robbed this mall because of your addiction :toofunny:

Apple juice

hahaha you and being a good girl? :shifty: wrong connection :D anyway... I couldn't find Dr. Pepper at my mall today :eek: I was just checking and now I'm sure you just robbed this mall because of your addiction :toofunny:

Apple juice

:beee: Considering I drink 5-6 a day............I say that's good.

Dr. Pepper

^ considering what have you said before about drinking less cans of Dr. Pepper you should add two more to your list as I can still see you're the same addict as you were before :eek: :lmao:

nothing at the moment but I'm about to make a tea :naughty:

dr-pepper.jpg

SimplyMagic;3559769 said:

And you think your posting pics method will be better than writing the whole name of that addicting can of s***? :toofunny: you won't lull my vigilance :shifty: I see everything girl! :fear:

Speechless09;3559913 said:
think about a hot wine:D (I don't know the right word for 'Glühwein':cheeky:)

Yum!! I know what you mean (without German name :doh: :lol:), you can do the same with beer, warm it up and serve with cloves :dribble: :D
nothing atm :D

And you think your posting pics method will be better than writing the whole name of that addicting can of s***? :toofunny: you won't lull my vigilance :shifty: I see everything girl! :fear: :D

:beee: I'm cutting back! You don't expect me to go cold turkey, do you? :lol:

Nothing atm.

Back