What are the top 3 never performed songs?

and then 3 more cuz I am so powerful and cool...

Unbreakable
The Lady In My Life
Whatever Happens

Lady of My Life---first and foremost/not only my personal choice but also many others', I'm sure. When Brian McKnight performed it at the Mike's birthday party, watching the clip, I enjoyed his rendition, but couldn't help but hope to hear Mike doing it!!! I wonder if he felt, watching Brian McKnight doin it, "Hmm, gotta do the song for the next live shows":)

Who Is It

Get On The Floor

*I think some fans would like to hear some of The Jacksons' songs. I'm one of them. I'd go with Everybody:D Ooops then 4...Too hard to pick only 3!

Lady of My Life---first and foremost/not only my personal choice but also many others', I'm sure. When Brian McKnight performed it at the Mike's birthday party, watching the clip, I enjoyed his rendition, but couldn't help but hope to hear Mike doing it!!! I wonder if he felt, watching Brian McKnight doin it, "Hmm, gotta do the song for the next live shows":)

Who Is It

Get On The Floor

*I think some fans would like to hear some of The Jacksons' songs. I'm one of them. I'd go with Everybody:D Ooops then 4...Too hard to pick only 3!

yeah...i keep forgetting to mention 'get on the floor' next time the o.p. should say multiple choice, instead of just three choices. lol

In general, I'd say Give In To Me, Who Is It, Remember The Time, and Break of Dawn (yeah that's four).

For me, that's a hard question.

Would have been niec with a poll on this thread, or else, there is not much point in it

Remember The Time

what you mean?

this songs was performed live at dangerous tour concert and at soultrain

mine are
give in to me
who is it
just good friends (solo :tease:

what you mean?

this songs was performed live at dangerous tour concert and at soultrain

mine are
give in to me
who is it
just good friends (solo :tease:

I don't really count Soul Train as a 'performance' as such because he sprained his ankle and was sat down for the entire time. I didn't know that he performed it at a Dangerous Tour concert, which one did he perform it at. I know he performed it during rehearsals for the tour but didn't know that he actually performed it on stage for a concert.

Give into me
Is it scary/Ghosts
Who is it

That's 3 songs already (or 4 actually, I just count IIS and Ghosts as 1, cuz either one would do), but I'll take the liberty to add Whatever happens to my list :D

Oh, I forgot 2 bad! Ghosts/Is it scary/2bad medley would be great. Uh, too many awesome songs to choose from.

Everybody seems to want who is it and give in to me, I hope some one gets this back to Michael lol

I know it's a sad song, but it's one of my favorites. I'd love to see/hear Little Susie. But I'm satisfied with whatever.

Back