What are the top 3 never performed songs?

Zeus 7

Proud Member
The ones people are dying to see the most, I think its got to be

Who Is It
Give In To Me
Break Of Dawn

Wonder why he`s never done GITM before, it was a big hit

Who Is It
Speechless
Remember The Time

Who is it
Fall Again
Ghost/Morphine/Is it Scary !!!

OMG, that question is almost impossible to answer. really.

Well i'm not going to name any Invincible ones because he hasn't toured since 1997 (excluding NY concerts) so the greatest never performed songs for me are.. (this is going to be hard...)

Give In to Me
Is It Scary
Speed Demon

oh thats harder than you think.
:)

But I mean, according to demand, what same 3 keep cropping up??

But I mean, according to demand, what same 3 keep cropping up??

Who Is It and Give In To Me seem to be the most popular choices of songs they want him to perform that he hasn't done before when looking over other threads about setlists etc. Butterflies is another one that comes up a lot too.

Who Is It and Give In To Me seem to be the most popular choices of songs they want him to perform that he hasn't done before when looking over other threads about setlists etc. Butterflies is another one that comes up a lot too.

Yeah, Id give YOUR right arm to see that one lol ;)

Give in to me
Who is it
Lady of my life

There are some from Invincible as well.

Remember The Time has been performed.

I'd love to see PYT, Leave Me Alone and Break of Dawn.

I know Remember The Time was done at the Soul Train awards but MJ had sprained his ankle so had to sit in a chair the entire time. We've never seen him do a performance of Remember The Time where he was singing live and doing the dance routine etc apart from the video of course.

I think Leave Me Alone has`nt been performed because of the vocal arrangements, Michael does all vocals on the song so it would be quite hard, amazing song and big hit though, I wish he`d do Another Part Of Me again, awesome performance :punk:

I know Remember The Time was done at the Soul Train awards but MJ had sprained his ankle so had to sit in a chair the entire time. We've never seen him do a performance of Remember The Time where he was singing live and doing the dance routine etc apart from the video of course.

The rehersals of Remember The Time were great, wonder why it was cut from the DANGEROUS shows?

The rehersals of Remember The Time were great, wonder why it was cut from the DANGEROUS shows?

I don't know, I mean he rehearsed Rock With You for the Dangerous Tour as well and it was cut in the end too. I guess its one of the things we will never know but it definitely would be cool to see the video recreated on stage especially the dance breakdown part where he sings 'do you remember girl, on the phone you and me, til dawn two or three, what about us girl'.

especially the dance breakdown part where he sings 'do you remember girl, on the phone you and me, til dawn two or three, what about us girl'.

I hear THAT

I think Leave Me Alone has`nt been performed because of the vocal arrangements, Michael does all vocals on the song so it would be quite hard, amazing song and big hit though, I wish he`d do Another Part Of Me again, awesome performance :punk:

I agree, I think it would be difficult for that song to work on stage because of all the layers of vocals he does on the chorus and it would be difficult to backing singers to try and emulate that effect.

Give in to me
You are my life
Who is it

Out of all the songs you could have picked you choose YAML? Odd how we`re all such big fans and have such differing tastes, Id love to see Speed Demon up there...choop!

Can someone explian the word "ballad" for me? I see many use it for MJ songs that are slow.

Can someone explian the word "ballad" for me? I see many use it for MJ songs that are slow.

a ballad is a slow song,most consider them 2be love songs for example, the lady in my life wud be considered a ballad

yep. that's it.

for me...it's unbreakable break of dawn tabloid junkie. and it's subject to change..except for unbreakable.

Back