what are michaels best vocal songs at 12 & under?

platinumpapi

Proud Member
A girl who i know, told me that britney spears can sing and that she has been singing since 12. I told her that she could never really sing, and that i was sure she was not very good at 12. She replied well, at twelve no one can really sing that well. And i said Michael...Michael Jackson could sing very well at 12 and under, and she said not really, He sounded cute but he didint sing very well. Now i know some songs where he sounds amazing at that age or less, but can you help me find some songs that will, impress her enough to say wow i was wrong , please help me, give me a list of songs from when he was 12 and younger thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think that girl knows MJ sang well at 12. she just wants to win an argument with you

holy moonwalking loafers.........

Michael was the same age as Prince is now when he was singing that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah that one is incredible, but please keep finding more songs. Also live performances as well, thanks!

even more so is he recorded it when he was 10. love that song the live version on the min series soundtrack is great aswell

can you guys please provide me with links to any of the songs you mention and have mentioned, i would appreciate it , thanks again!

Compared to michael at the age of 10 to 12 ot of many singers out today , name singers that michael sang better then

Britney Spears? Not only can MJ outsing her at the same age, but so could Stacy Lattisaw, Kimberly Scott, Shanice Wilson, LeAnn Rimes, & Little Stevie.

How about "It's Your Thing", "Coming Home", "We've Got A Good Thing Going", "Standing In The Shadows of Love", "Zip a dee doo da", "Can't Get Ready for Losing You", "You've Changed", "Can You Remember", "Big Boy" (the boy was like 9 here, and it's freakin' scary) "Nobody", "I Want You Back", "La La Mean I Love You", "2 4 6 8", "Never Had A Dream Come True" etc... I think those are all 12 years old and younger. You can tell the difference between people who are innately talented and who have aquired skill by how good they are when they're children. If you listen to Justin Timberlake or Britney Spears when they're kids, they sound really medicore, but Michael sounded like a complete professional, his control, timing and emotive ability was amazing even then.

Last edited:
How about "It's Your Thing",
i've had the acapella of that in ipod rotation for about 6 months now lol
smiley-channel.de_musik010.gif

what was he, 10 or 11 then? just too much to comprehend.

Got To Be There.......... colours the song beautifully. innate is the perfect word to describe it.

when was I'll Be There recorded because it always gives me a smile to occasionally here Mariah Carey version of the song on radio.........

I listen and think how good MJ is :)

I love "everybodys somebodys fool"
but would agree that "whose loving you" is epic!

A girl who i know, told me that britney spears can sing and that she has been singing since 12. I told her that she could never really sing, and that i was sure she was not very good at 12. She replied well, at twelve no one can really sing that well. And i said Michael...Michael Jackson could sing very well at 12 and under, and she said not really, He sounded cute but he didint sing very well. Now i know some songs where he sounds amazing at that age or less, but can you help me find some songs that will, impress her enough to say wow i was wrong , please help me, give me a list of songs from when he was 12 and younger thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey platinumpapi! Your friends question is real? Tell her to clean her years, really!!! Some times a few people say that to me too, i dont even answer... they obviously don't listen to Michael. But i have to tell you: anyway, this threat you started is great cause you go listening to the videos post here and i had a great time!!! Only Michael can do that to me!!! So thank you and everyone who put this great videos here!!!

I'd say "Got To Be There":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QibHtM3ftQY

Last edited:
Back