Wendy Williams Show

tofdel1

Proud Member
:mat: This Biaatch insinuated that Mark Garagos got Michael off! She made the comment on her show Monday. I posted a comment to her on Facebook-someone liked it, and they deleted it! Stupid wench. Perfect timing huh??? :mat::throwingstones

I know this is a tabloid type show, but what a nasty person she is. Maybe we should crash her stupid Facebook page?

please move to right thread.

Don't even stress over Wendell Williams. So misinformed her wigs are on way to tight

Nothing new. she was a member of the lynch mob in 05

I can take or leave wendy williamas. she claims to be a good researcher who gets to the truth about things, but she is just as clueless as the rest of them. she wouldn't know the truth regarding michael if it hit her in the face.

I wish wendy and the rest of the media would just shut the heck up. they know NOTHING when it comes to michael. I hope one day they all will have to eat their words when it comes to light in full PROVE just how innocent michael truly was.

:mat: This Biaatch insinuated that Mark Garagos got Michael off! She made the comment on her show Monday. I posted a comment to her on Facebook-someone liked it, and they deleted it! Stupid wench. Perfect timing huh??? :mat::throwingstones

I know this is a tabloid type show, but what a nasty person she is. Maybe we should crash her stupid Facebook page?

please move to right thread.
I'm not saying you should do this, but if you ever post something on her facebook or twitter again. you should present her with FACTS. give her a food load of FACTS. do it in a respectful way though. don't rant and rave at her or anything like that. she's not worth getting all excited over. you should present her with some hard core facts. well documented information and everything like that.

wendy williams thinks she knows everything. she doesn't realize how ridiculous she sounds when it comes to michael. all she knows is all that tabloid crap. If this woman only knew. if you are going to speak on something you need to have all the FACTS. you need to do your research.

wendy williams have no idea what she's talking about. she looks and sounds like a total idiot.

I wouldn't waste my breath with Wendell Williams. Yes, I said Wendell! The show's a mess anyways. It's really nothing but another predictable tabloid show. This too shall pass.

Haters will come and go.

Wendell, Warren, Willie Williams is just *major eye roll* one of those people that will speak without knowing anything. My father refers to them as assumers. The ones who, *dramatic music* in the very end will make an ass out of themselves. She's probably jealous that she isn't half the man Michael is. -_-

I've seen some of her clips by and she's a pain in the ass, I don't get how she can have fans. I wouldn't take seriously, neither wasting my time over a ridiculous and stupid woman full of bullshit though.

Don't bother with her. she is permanently irrevelant. Just about every celebrity vowed to sue her.

I don't thing people take her seriously since it is just a tabloid show about "how you doin." Mainly 20 something year old young adults tend to be in the audience anyway. There is a reason why some rappers threatened to kill her. I guess since Michael is dead she feels it is safe to give false information about him. It is a pity she has to open her big mouth right when a new album is coming out and everyone is excited. Some people just like to doo doo on good things.

About the maleness, she has strong features like Queen Latiffa--big shoulders, big hands, narrow hips, prominent facial bone structure, etc.

I don't thing people take her seriously since it is just a tabloid show about "how you doin." Mainly 20 something year old young adults tend to be in the audience anyway. There is a reason why some rappers threatened to kill her. I guess since Michael is dead she feels it is safe to give false information about him. It is a pity she has to open her big mouth right when a new album is coming out and everyone is excited. Some people just like to doo doo on good things.

About the maleness, she has strong features like Queen Latiffa--big shoulders, big hands, narrow hips, prominent facial bone structure, etc.

Yeah, at least Queen Latifah is still a lady. I respect that. However, with Wendell, you forgot one thing, check the neck.

lol. I'm not surprised. didn't she burn bridges with beyonce and jz?

P.Diddy too. She is much hated in the hip-hop community.What she said about MJ is lame compared to what she said about P.Diddy, and many others.

Some where on youtube is a drop dead funny bit about Wendy Williams being a man.

Last edited:
I am just going to ignore her. All this attention on the album right now and she wants attention.

Wedell or Winchester whatever it likes to call itself is ugly inside and out and needs to have a sit! Doesn't know anything about the allegations. Don't make any sense why a thing like it has a show....and those wigs on it's head are hilarious looking! :rollin:

I thought she was a he too. I didn't realize so many in hip hop hate her. lol She is a stupid Heifer. I don't watch her show, but just had tv on and bam this cow is on talking shit about Michael. Pissed me off. :voodoo_doll:

Method Man telling the truth about Wendy Williams.

LOL @ 2:00

Even Will Smith attacked her on his song ''Mr. Nice Guy''

Method Man telling the truth about Wendy Williams.

LOL @ 2:00

oh man he was definitely pissed. I'm sorry about his wife at the time. he was definitely right about one thing though. wendy williams is definitely an idiot. half the time she has no idea what she is talking about. all she does is run her mouth.

sometimes I wonder if most of these celebrities just be sitting at home laughing at her. she thinks she knows so much about other people lives.

I'm curious to know what even made her bring up the topic (they were probably talking about the album - I'm just wondering how it transitioned into this).

Whatever! She's like an annoying fly I want to swat away.

5wz0gg.gif

Oh, and one more thing, Wendy:
33o5st1.gif

Back