Welcome To MJJC Online Album Release Party - Lets Celebrate Michael and BAD25

This thread makes me very happy. Thank you everyone. :girl_give_heart:

I'm so excited!!!!!!! Happy 25th anniversary Bad album!!! I'm going to get the CD soon and be Jammin out!

tumblr_lmvvh36lep1qio7x6o1_500.gif

For your viewing and listening Pleasure _ She's out of my Life from Wembley DVD

:angel: Today is a day of JOY and HEALING :angel:

See, what happens when you bound your soul to your work... That makes you IMMORTAL :bow:

Thanks Michael for creating BAD and all those awesome demo's that will forever contain the juice and the magic of that moment...
You make a difference...

so, let's party and celebrate your time to shine in HIStory as you're locked into our :heart: and there you'll forever stay...

Last edited:
I loved seeing people carry out the dancers at the end of Smooth Criminal :D
And changing outfits in the white tent on stage is kind of awesome.

Had an amazing evening, one that I will remember for a long time (hopefully my neighbours won't), listening to the unreleased demos and watching the elusive July 16 Wembley show, after all these years. The demos were better than I expected and the concert truly lived up to the hype. What a night!

I had a such a great night tonight. Very happy...but now it sort of feels like the party is over. I feel kinda lost and missing Michael again *sigh*

Please feel better when you are ready. Michael lives forever through the music. You can party forever.

It's release day in Australia, so I can finally join the party! Aowh!

I got mine too yesterday!!!!!! i watched the concert last night and because of that concert i couldnt sleep at all

Darn u michael! hahahah

Back