Weekends News Aug 7 - 9 (Updatae for August 9, 2009 on post #20)

Everybody is gonna come out now and claim paternity!

Is none of these people thinking about the children involved here???

Yeah I'm really kind of shocked that he would do this. The children don't need any more drama - they have a lot to deal with as is. And what does he expect to do? Removed Paris from the other two? What kind of a person would do that? Things are already tramatic enough.

Yeah I'm really kind of shocked that he would do this. The children don't need any more drama - they have a lot to deal with as is. And what does he expect to do? Removed Paris from the other two? What kind of a person would do that? Things are already tramatic enough.
someone at Mediatakeout (yes media take out).. posted this youtube like about the issue.. check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6QzPhHxlu0&NR=1

I think folks are turning to the tabloids because they are paying big money (for dirt)....

Mark is exhibiting the trait of Judas..........

and with all this claiming .. most people are so turned off by it... and it makes no dif one way or the other over the guardianship of those kids... thank you Michael for doing that will............can you imagine if he didn't state what he wanted for his kids???

it is all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

15357303.jpg

***** Guard Tells Why Lester Went Public

9:54pm UK, Sunday August 09, 2009

Pete Norman, Sky News Online
Michael Jackson's former British bodyguard has revealed his attempts to stop Mark Lester going public about the paternity of Paris Jackson.

Speaking exclusively to Sky News Online, Matt Fiddes also confirmed the former child actor, who is godfather to Michael Jackson's three children, has despaired at being shut out of their lives.

"Mark wanted to go public a couple of weeks ago about this but I talked him out of it," he said.

"We hoped a call would come in from the family but the phone never rang.

"I've seen Mark spiral down since Michael's death and become very depressed, but every effort Mark has made to stay in contact with the children has fallen on deaf ears."

Lester, 51, who appeared in Oliver! as a child, claimed in a Sunday newspaper that he donated sperm for Paris Jackson's conception prior to the singer's marriage to nurse Debbie Rowe.

In addition to being godfather to the Jackson children, Lester is also godfather to Fiddes' three daughters.

He said both he and Jackson shared faith in their friend as a rock for their respective families.

Such was the closeness between Jackson and Lester that the singer ordered his bodyguard to contact him first if ever his life was in danger.

Fiddes told Sky News Online: "Michael told me on several occasions, 'If anything happens to me, if I am ill or kidnapped, you must call Mark Lester'."

Devon-based Fiddes, who runs a network of martial arts schools around the UK, also explained why the Jackson family may not have returned Lester's phone calls or emails.
15327459.jpg

"Mark is an incredibly loyal guy and this is the last thing he wanted to do, but I know the Jackson family and love them dearly and the way they have been treated since childhood means they automatically put the shutters up," Fiddes said.

"Mark didn't have any options left, he has tried everything.

"Mark is a great guy and is going through hell - he just wants to see the kids as a godparent and that's all he wants to do.

"He was so close to them as a family and changed their nappies as babies."

Security man Fiddes also believes the singer's mother Katherine, who now has custody of the singer's three children, is their ideal carer.

"Mrs Jackson came out to Devon last year and lived with us for six weeks and despite her age she has great support and is very capable," he said.

"Michael was extremely close to his mother and it is just convincing her that Mark is honest."

Fiddes added: "I spoke to Mark at 11pm last night for an hour and he is distraught - he doesn't want to be their dad, he just wants those kids back in his life as a godparent."

After Jackson's suspected drug-fuelled death on June 25 Fiddes previously revealed to Sky News how he and Uri Geller had tried in vain to keep the pop star away from illicit prescription drugs in previous years.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wo...r-Paris-Jackson/Article/200908215357239?f=rss

Last edited:
Exclusive: MOBO organisers invite Michael Jackson's sister to Glasgow for tribute
http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/tv-show...sister-to-glasgow-for-tribute-78057-21584146/
Aug 9 2009 Mickey Mcmonagle

JANET JACKSON is being lined up for an appearance at the MOBO awards in Glasgow next month - her first UK date since the death of her brother.

Organisers are inviting the singer as part of a tribute to Michael at the SECC ceremony on September 30.

A spokesman for the awards said: "Janet is a music icon in her own right and a previous MOBO presenter.

"We loved her past involvement with the show and MOBO will continue to support her music and champion her career."

The star, last seen in public comforting Michael's sobbing daughter Paris at his memorial service last month, is expected to fly in from Los Angeles for the show.

The event, taking place outside London for the first time, is likely to feature individual tributes to ***** from other artists.

A spokesman said: "Michael Jackson was a key catalyst and influence on the culture, lifestyle and music that MOBO supports and represents.

"His sound, style and dance moves have inspired subsequent generations of pop, soul, R& B and hip-hop artists.

"Artists such as Usher, Ne-Yo and Justin Timberlake often cite Michael Jackson as their inspiration and it is key that we commemorate his life, achievements and legacy.

"His appeal was universal. People of all nations, cultures and ages have enjoyed - and continue to enjoy - his music. He broke many barriers during the course of his musical career and has left a legacy that changed the landscape of the music industry forever.

"Despite his troubles, Michael always found purpose in his music and it gave him greater passion in his performance.

"He was a born entertainer, a consummate showman and always put 110 per cent into his performances, regardless of any issues he was having in his private life.

"He enabled the urban artists who follow in his footsteps to be successful on a mainstream level - artists MOBO continues to showcase and champion year after year.

"As such, it is absolutely fitting that he is remembered at our show."

Organisers are keen to stress that their tributes will have a positive, celebratory tone, rather than putting a dampener on the proceedings.

The spokesman added: "We hope it will be an opportunity to celebrate his legacy and show that his music lives on not only in the heart of his millions of fans worldwide but also in his music and in the music of his contemporaries."

Michael Jackson tribute concert in Vienna
http://www.wienerzeitung.at/DesktopDefault.aspx?TabID=4082&Alias=wzo&cob=430198
WZ Online (ja)

Vienna's famous Schönbrunn Palace will be the setting for a Michael Jackson tribute concert. The event will be presented by Jermaine Jackson and the Vienna-based agency World Awards Media.

None of the performers has been named until now but sources in Vienna say that there have been negotiations with U2, Madonna, Lionel Richie and Whitney Houston.

The date for the show hat not been announced as well but there is some speculation theat the event will take place on August 29th which is Michael's birthday.

Ticket sales will start on August 20th.

On August 7th Jermaine Jackson told Larry King that "we are planning an annual Tribute for Michael, the event in Vienna will be the first of its kind. I want to make people aware of the humanitarian side of Michael. I want to show them how his true emphasis wasn't music, or performing; it was improving the world."

The concert will be staged in front of one of Europe’s grandest palaces. The multimedia stage will be approximately 165 feet wide, it consists of massive mobile LED walls that can be independently controlled and moved.

A runway will allow presenters and artists to walk through the audience. The tip of the runway will be formed as a crown. There will be various stage levels for performing artists, the house band and the presenters.

Matt Fiddes needs to shut the hell up! Its a pity the larger public does'nt know what scums people like he and Uri truly are!

Back