Weekends Daily News July 31 - Aug 2

Re: NISHA KATARIA: MJ's Protégé

Just another one jumping on the bandwagon.

Right about Dieter. This was a topic a couple of months ago, I remember. He was already presenting her as MJ's protege, planning to release her album later this year in nice timing with the O2 concerts. I'm not a big fan of her voice, personally, but Michael did hear a recording of her singing and liked her voice. The story is that's why she was invited to Neverland and ended up living there for a time, recording with Michael. And then came that horrible time leading up to the trial, so she and most others left Neverland. I think she said Neverland was searched just a couple of days after she left, but maybe I'm getting that wrong. Something like that.

Interesting dancing. :unsure: She's pretty average imo.
She lived at Neverland? Wow, lucky!

Umm, i dont know, i also thought she was pretty average and talked much about herself, but Michael did saw something on her, she lived on Neverland for like two months, i do think her voice is very sweet and beautiful, average yeah, but she does sing better then britney, may be Michael saw her singing live and u know many singers do not sing well live, may be she was an exception, Michael wanted to record a duet song with her, may be Michael liked that kind of voice for some special song, Michael was very much after different ideas.

Someone asked what she said about the kids, i read she said that the first time she went to Neverland Michael introduce her to Prince and Paris, they both were about to shake her hands, and Michael said "Here in Neverland we do not shake hands, we give huggs" and the children gave her a hugg, then she said Michael was very very gentle and funny.

Back