Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - News & Stuff

I just requested an MJ song on the radio and they actually played it :woohoo:

I'm just a little excited :lol:

Edit: I'm a dumb bunny....I just realized I posted this in yesterdays news thread :blink:

actually, i'm glad you posted this. i see u r a usa citizen. so ur request being honored is a little surprising to me, but a happy surprise. maybe i'll try it, myself. lol

actually, i'm glad you posted this. i see u r a usa citizen. so ur request being honored is a little surprising to me, but a happy surprise. maybe i'll try it, myself. lol

I was surprised too. I'm going to try to call in tomorrow to see if I can actually get on the air :D

The negative part about it was the host said "He moved his opening date back. I'm a little weary if he will perform any of them now" that lead her to make a bunch of negative comments about the shows and Michael in general. I didn't like what she said so I sent her an email complaining about her comments. She didn't know why the shows were delayed and jumped to conclusion to it was Michael's fault. I explained to her what happened and I got a very long and thought out apology back from her :D

I was surprised too. I'm going to try to call in tomorrow to see if I can actually get on the air :D

The negative part about it was the host said "He moved his opening date back. I'm a little weary if he will perform any of them now" that lead her to make a bunch of negative comments about the shows and Michael in general. I didn't like what she said so I sent her an email complaining about her comments. She didn't know why the shows were delayed and jumped to conclusion to it was Michael's fault. I explained to her what happened and I got a very long and thought out apology back from her :D

you got....an...APOLOGY???:shock: lol

damn! wonders never cease! well...good..must've been your approach on your letter.:yes:

what song did you request, the first time?

you got....an...APOLOGY??? lol

damn! wonders never cease! well...good..must've been your approach on your letter.

what song did you request, the first time?

I guess so. I was very straight forward with it. I was surprised when I read it. She seemed really sorry for what she said. Saying stuff like that and not knowing all the facts isn't wise.

I requested Black or White but they played Beat It :lol: In the email I asked why it was changed. She said "we changed your song request to fit the likings of our listeners."

It hasn't been my first time. I've tried every other local stations and they look over my request. The host would say something like "***** request ... *buzzer noise* skipping that one." I'd send an e-mail and get nothing back. The one I did today I never get through but requested it early today and it got through.

Tomorrow I'm gonna try and I'll call in to get one played. Dedicated to you guys :lol:

She didn't know why the shows were delayed and jumped to conclusion to it was Michael's fault. I explained to her what happened and I got a very long and thought out apology back from her :D

Good for you. I applaud your efforts!

It amazes me that some of these folks have platforms which SHOULD require them to research WHY "such-and-such" happened before they open their mouths. I mean, it was very easy to obtain the Ortega-Phillips press conference of yesterday.

You must have done a wonderful job with your explaination. Big Ups To You!

I guess so. I was very straight forward with it. I was surprised when I read it. She seemed really sorry for what she said. Saying stuff like that and not knowing all the facts isn't wise.

I requested Black or White but they played Beat It :lol: In the email I asked why it was changed. She said "we changed your song request to fit the likings of our listeners."

It hasn't been my first time. I've tried every other local stations and they look over my request. The host would say something like "***** request ... *buzzer noise* skipping that one." I'd send an e-mail and get nothing back. The one I did today I never get through but requested it early today and it got through.

Tomorrow I'm gonna try and I'll call in to get one played. Dedicated to you guys :lol:

well...she took one step forward and two steps back. i guess, in her mind, you're not one of her listeners. but..ahh..i shouldn't get mad. at least you got somewhere on a usa station. kudos to you.

Back