We Made You - Eminem

Stargirl

Proud Member
What are your thoughts on the video...

oh and btw, he copies Michael's TWYMMF step in the black and white dress code prison scene.
Just saying.

And my feelings are mixed. The chorus of the song is catchy but the video and other lyrics are just mean and rude.
I never did like eminem. ever.

I personally think his first two albums were fantastic but holy cow did he get bad after that!! Interestingly enough I think this song is a bit better, but yeah, one trick pony.

Well I like his comedy videos but get a little sick of them after a while but I like the serious eminem better.

he should have stayed retired, he is tarnishing his musical legacy with this ca-ca. Im sure die hard eminem fans will love it.

The satire videos are just getting old now IMO. I don't care for Eminem. But I still think he can sell his music without doing videos like that. It just makes him look ignorant IMO. I also heard that Bill O'Rielly is having a fit about the video for this because it's making fun of Sarah Palin.

Last edited:
i like it, just imagine if eminem joined MJ on stage ?

The satire vdeos are just getting old now IMO. I don't care for Eminem. But I still think he can sell his music without doing videos like that. It just makes him look ignorant IMO. I also heard that Bill O'Rielly is having a fit about the video for this because it's making fun of Sarah Palin.
Yeah he was. I saw that episode.

Yeah, Eminem's burnt his bridges there - Just Lose It was idiotic quite frankly; it was a cheap pass at Mike.
The thing about that is unlike the others he's mocked is that he was going through a difficult time and the last thing he needed to see was someone portraying him as a pedophile and if you honestly expect someone who is accused of that to have a sense of humor about it or suck it up or get over it then you are far more inconsiderate and dumber than I thought. But it's over with and MJ won so I look forward to em's new album.

Eminem's first three albums were great, i don't understand the 'hate' on 'The Eminem show' album. His fourth cd ,Encore had a few nice songs but to many crappy ones.
Just lose it was terrible, the shots at Michael were very insulting and very harsh too, with the hair on fire and stuff....some things you just DO NOT make jokes about, but he did...he went there.

We made you in terms of production is great, very nice beat. Em's flow and lyrics are good though, just check out the rhymes...they are worlds better than Just lose it.
But his voice is annoying as hell, it's that Encore voice. But his new album might be good....if the first single had been as crap as Just lose it, i wouldn't have had any faith in it. But now i do....so we'll see.

oh and btw, he copies Michael's TWYMMF step in the black and white dress code prison scene.

the sliding move? eminem was taking after elvis' jailhouse rock and the background dancers do that move originally..so its not a michael move.
on a side note elvis also did the toe touch before michael. makes me wonder why elvis is so hated on the other topic.. hahah..eh

and about the video..i feel like ive seen it before and i didnt care for it at all. and sarah palin is not attractive!! ..i think making her seem beautiful only compliments her. lol also eminem is so easy to make fun of... to me so i think he should lay off other people. it only makes him look more conceided after doing it so much now. is he a comedian or rapper? granted he does have great songs..the serious ones.

I don't find his videos very funny to be honest. But i do like him and i think his new song is extremly catchy. It's a shame because Eminem once said something really kind about MJs "Invincible" album, i can't remember exactly but in 2001 he said something like he doesn't see why MJ is getting bad response for his new album and Eminem stated he really liked it. But in 2004 Eminem just pointed his finger at a artist 1 million times better than him because he was going through a hard time. I've never found "Lose It" funny.

Eminem hasnt burnt any bridges with MJ, Mj himself said he love's eminem on the interview with geraldo in 2004, which was after the just lose it video.

This is what Mike said about the whole Eminem episode

''It was wrong of Eminem to do what he did. I've been an artist most of my life and i've never attacked a fellow artist. Great artists don't do that''.

Eminem hasnt burnt any bridges with MJ, Mj himself said he love's eminem on the interview with geraldo in 2004, which was after the just lose it video.
He did say that, but it's nothing more than a polite gesture. Mike was upset but managed to stay a bigger person. Eminem degraded him tryin to be funny in the video and Stevie Wonder basically cursed Eminem's ass out for being racist and called the video "BS". Props to Stevie!:clapping: I loved it when Mike did say "BS" quoting Stevie.

I never liked Eminem and his music and never will. Esp. after the disrespecting video, there's no way anyone can make me like Eminem and his music.

This is what Mike said about the whole Eminem episode

''It was wrong of Eminem to do what he did. I've been an artist most of my life and i've never attacked a fellow artist. Great artists don't do that''.
Yep. This is a very very polite way of gettin back at someone who put you down. With those words quoted, he was saying to Eminem "Grow the f*** up, son.", without saying it. He coulda cursed him out, but I think he felt it ain't even worth doin it. It's just like a Korean proverb saying "You avoid sh*t on the street not becuz you're afraid of it, but becuz it's dirty.":yes:

Last edited:
The video is just gross and that makes me not want to pay attention to the song.

Seriously though, Eminem has soo got to stop mentioning other famous people in his songs, it's soooooooooooo annoying. He's mentioned Elvis like a million times!!

Yep, I remember that saga. Stevie Wonder and Steve Harvey condemned the video. Steve Harvey said Eminem lost his "Ghetto Pass" and Stevie said what was previously mentioned. MJ said he respected Em as an artist, but Eminem also said the same about MJ.

Truth be told, Eminem is just one of a long line of people who made fun of MJ. In Living Color made fun of MJ on lots of occasions. Virtually ever show does. Still, I thought it was pretty cool how the black community and the fan community created such an uproar.

Well, I don't like that song or video at all. But thats just my opinion :)

Did Eminem ever apoligize for making that rude vid and song about Michael?

I think he did apologize.

I remember someone said that in an interview Eminem said that he was a fan of Michael..

I think Eminem is fun...and lets not forget...everytime an Eminem song is played on the radio MJ gets money :) that is the funniest bit :)

Do you not think its impossible to ask MJ fans anything about Eminem?
Eminem is a Great Artist. MJ fans just cant get over the Just Lose It video. Let it go.
It was cheap and low to do what he did at that time. If Eminem did that now, people would still look it at the same just because its "Michael Jackson".
Eminems music is great. Hes a genius.
Most of his lead singles have been jokes/rubbish. "My Name is"(even though that was the 2nd single but everyone came to know Eminem after this) "Real Slim Shady" "Without Me" "Just lose it"
Eminem took over Rap/Hip Hop being white. His achievements are huge.
Hes a genius with his lyrics. Hes a genius overall. End of.

Do you not think its impossible to ask MJ fans anything about Eminem?
Eminem is a Great Artist. MJ fans just cant get over the Just Lose It video. Let it go.
It was cheap and low to do what he did at that time. If Eminem did that now, people would still look it at the same just because its "Michael Jackson".
Eminems music is great. Hes a genius.
Most of his lead singles have been jokes/rubbish. "My Name is"(even though that was the 2nd single but everyone came to know Eminem after this) "Real Slim Shady" "Without Me" "Just lose it"
Eminem took over Rap/Hip Hop being white. His achievements are huge.
Hes a genius with his lyrics. Hes a genius overall. End of.

Mr. Eminem have never impressed me with his music, that's probably just my taste, but it has nothing to do with what he did to Michael.

Back