We brought Christmas to Michael

Ejacobs29

Proud Member
A few weeks ago I provided an address for everyone to send a card or ornament to Michael For Christmas. My group at Michael Jackson Fans Of Southern California brought a little Christmas to MJ at Forest Lawn yesterday. Thank you to everyone who sent something. I will be making one more trip before the holidays, because things are still arriving. I also have a package for the kids, that will be delivered. I wish everyone a happy holiday!

http://www.facebook.com/#/video/video.php?v=223423761140&oid=205023347221

If you would like to see more Picture's of our visit please visit our site.
http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=205023347221&ref=mf#wall

Oohmygod....:boohoo: Can't hold myself together seeing that.
That is so wonderful, thankyou for all the effort!

Is it still okay to send a card then though...if you're going another time again?
I didn't because it shouldn't be there in time, but I still love to send something.

Aww thank you for sharing the video :cry: That was lovely.

Merry Christmas Michael!

Aw thats so wonderful, thanks for showing us.
I myself have sent a christmas card to MJ, i hope it gets there in time. Also do you think all the cards and present wil be taken to him?

Oh wow. :cry: Thank you so much for doing this. :flowers:

Omg that video made me really cry. :cry: Thank you so much for doing that. I am sure Michael had felt really loved. And I am glad to see you got my Christmas card that I had sent. I hope you gave the other card to Michael's children. My real name is Jennifer Marie C.

Oh... Another project I missed! I'll have a look at the video and your Facebook group later. Thanks for posting! And obviously thanks for doing this for Michael! I'm sure it's wonderful.

Oh, a package for the kids? Can you help or do you know of any way that I could get something to Paris? I've been thinking about this for days. It's very important. I feel very strongly that it's something that she needs to have and Michael would want her to have. =/ You can PM me if you have any ideas or questions.

OMG OMG thank you for sharing, i see my gift/card on the photos i sent to Michael! I am in tears now, this means so much to me, thank you so much!:)

Oh God, I can't hold my self too :(
We really miss him so much, we love you Michael forever!!
My heart will always be with you!

Right! Now I saw the video and looked at some photos too. That was beautiful like I thought it would be. I tried to send a comment but it wouldn't let me, probably because I'm not a member of your group. I didn't join as I'm not from Southern California. However, I'll post my comment here. :)

Lovely and touching! Thanks for doing that for Michael! I missed taking part in this but loved seeing the video! I too had problems hearing but that's because I've crappy speakers in my computer. Putting on headphones solved the problem for me. Thanks again!

An aside, I tried to follow the link to the Michael Jackson We Are The World Convention 2010 but it kept redirecting and giving some error. In the end it didn't connect and I gave up. Maybe that's just a temporary glitch but I thought I'd mention it.

Again, thanks so much for bringing Christmas wishes to Michael and reporting about it to us! :)

Awwww this was so heartbreaking to watch. Thank you guys so much. Michael will never be forgotten and he has the best fans in the world.

Oh God! why did I watch that!:(

It just made me tear up again....:cry:

Thanks to all you guys who made all that possible!

Oh, a package for the kids? Can you help or do you know of any way that I could get something to Paris? I've been thinking about this for days. It's very important. I feel very strongly that it's something that she needs to have and Michael would want her to have. =/ You can PM me if you have any ideas or questions.

Nosey little me is very intrigued by this...

x

Wow! i am a mess right now, thank you so much for doing this and sharing it with us! :boohoo:

hmmmmmmmmmm

It seems that so far none of the family was visiting. Strange...

I don't think we know if they are visiting or not. With all the fans around, perhaps they visit after public visiting hours. I'm sure they are doing what's best for them.

BTW, ashtanga...I love your signature!!

This video made me cry, thanks so much for sharing.
Michael deserves and I'm pretty sure he can feels the love.. that was so sweet :flowers:

Thank you so much for bringing Christmas to Michael...

I'm sure he will love that... :cry:

Thank you! Thank you! :hug:

Back