We Are the World Remake by the Westboro Baptist Church **WTF?!?!**

if he's such a bad guy why use his music to try and get there foolish point across. and also it's music from the devil according to them. They are so fake, and I heard from some news interview that 80 percent of there congregation is family. they blow,

if he's such a bad guy why use his music to try and get there foolish point across. and also it's music from the devil according to them. They are so fake, and I heard from some news interview that 80 percent of there congregation is family. they blow,

lol I wouldn't doubt it.

They actually have used that in a documentary that aired years ago before MJ's death. It was that Louie what's-his-face guy, I think.

Anyways, these people make no sense. To give an example, they hate America, they say America, the citizens and the government are damned, yet they have no problem going to the grocery store and paying taxes on a gallon of milk or paying their income tax to the government at the end of each year. They are just as others have said, real life trolls. I highly doubt they believe half of what they say. Their church is about 95% family members, many of them children who grew up brainwashed.

Does anyone know where they are located?
Like what state?

I suggest you throw as many tomatoes, potatoes and other assorted vegetables - especially rotten ones- at these horrible people if they decide to show up to protest MJ's funeral. Nothing is too good for these jerks!

Back