We Are The World 25 - Your Rating!!!!

We Are The World 25 - The Poll

• Total voters
I voted 4* This is what modern music is these days. I quite enjoyed the mash up with the different genres of music, the point being all these people from different backgrounds/races/genres were coming together to sing 'we are the world' as one. Where else would you get Celine Dion and Lil Wayne on the same track? It's Michael's message, he's still there, and it's for an amazing cause. That's more than enough for me.

Nicely said! :)

where is the negative below zero frozen cold option at? that garbage needs to be directed to the Green section and re-cycled. lazy tacky turkeys can't even write a new orginal song and wreck a established classic.

I still prefer the original version only. Especially since I remember when We Are The World first came out. Even though I was just 5 years old at the time. So I voted for the last one. I'm sorry but I think they just ruin that wonderful song.

hey guys i was a t school and one of my classmate ( a big music lover) said that the new we are the world is number 1 on the billboard charts is it true?

I like that they did this for the cause of Haiti, but they could've picked more experienced singers..

I mean, the original was much more nice to listen to and had actual REAL voices.. no autotunes.. and they were all mature voices..

Some solos were good like, Jennifer Hudson's, Fergie's, etc., but a lot of them weren't very good =/

I am very glad that they didn't replace Michael's part.. that was really cool of them =]

I gave it 4 stars. The original song was done with the people who were big during that time in a style that was big. You have to remember that this version of the song is the same. It is done to 'appeal' to people, not to 'please' the fans of the original WATW. Many people who are watching (younger viewers) have not even seen OR heard of the original WATW. I felt it was alright. The auto tuning and the rap...coulda left that out personally but, eh. I am just glad that they brought it back again because it's a beautiful song no matter how it's done.

I want you to sing one person this time ..a sad tune it.. very beautifully ..seeing with youtube.. because it introduced CNN before (Haiti feature).

I'm almost crying everytime Michael is there :cry: I'm sorry to sound melacholic, but he just looks so innocent and wonderfull in the old WATW video..

But anyway.. Celin Dion is like something from Heaven in this song! She sings so GOOD. Her singing gives me the chills! :clap:

The rap was a good initiative. Sounds really cool :D

Last edited:
Back