WBSS at the 02

I would love to see WBSS08 live. That songs kicks all kinds of ass.
hehe Akon doin WBSS with Mike and Ill kill myself:tease:..Mike shud open with WBSS just like bad tour..Nobody can top those performances,its the song like the best opening to a show ever and Mike just exploded with each concert..In History he did like Scream,TDAU,ITC and then came WBSS so he was little exhausted but if he starts with WBSS then you can see him givin you the best opening..:punk:

the audience dont seem to be very excited when michael comes on stage in the first video posted, or is it edited?

he always does that song at the begining of his concerts. I wouldnt object as he would be a great opening of the show :D

hehe Akon doin WBSS with Mike and Ill kill myself:tease:..Mike shud open with WBSS just like bad tour..Nobody can top those performances,its the song like the best opening to a show ever and Mike just exploded with each concert..In History he did like Scream,TDAU,ITC and then came WBSS so he was little exhausted but if he starts with WBSS then you can see him givin you the best opening..:punk:

its not better than jam not at all!!!!!!!

yall wbss is a bad choice of opening

i think
BAD
UNBREAKABLE
OR DONT STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH

them are the 3 best opening songs or a new song

Most of y'all say UNBREAKABLE , I say no , cause that song isn't a concert opener .. Its something like BOTDF ..

He usually uses a latest album song to open with, Jam was amazing at dangerous, wbss too though

i'd like him to jump out from beneath on to the stage like he did for jam and stand for a minute or 2, that would be dope

Toaster (or equally badass entrance) -> 2000 Watts -> WBSS

That is how it should go. 2000 Watts is like Jam really. WBSS is a perfect follow up to the intense opening like Jam, Scream, and 2000 Watts.

WBSS is great as a follow up to an opener, check out how he always insites his dancers when they approach the microphones. I cant figure out what he's saying but on History Munich, it sounds like he's saying "take it hard,hard,hard". Plus the song is ALWAYS performed live! He should definitly perform this one!

he should open the show with unbreakable
it would be great if he does

Back