WBSS at the 02

Wanna Be Starting Something is a good song to open the shows with.

It's my favorite song but I'm not sure he could pull it off 100%..? well the history tour versions of wanna be ss is aweful..
I want the song to be in the show though, but I'd prefer unbreakable..something new as the opening song :)

No, I think he should use a song from Invincible for the opening.

Some of us who have been to his concerts do NOT want to see a repeat of the past.

We want something new.

We don't need History Tour Part II or Victory Tour Part II or Bad Part II. We need a NEW era and a new opening.

Whatever the opening song maybe, I hope its an uptempo song, it will most proberly be a classic and then if we do get any new songs like Randy from AEG as said they will be preformed later on in the concerts

WBSS isnt my fav, but a good opening song, yes :yes:

Some of us who have been to his concerts do NOT want to see a repeat of the past.

We want something new.

We don't need History Tour Part II or Victory Tour Part II or Bad Part II. We need a NEW era and a new opening.

lol are u serious? just be happy to see him at all.
for me, this concert means the world und u actually worry about stuff like that. i wouldnt give a sh*t if hes doing bad II or history II.
im just glad to see him and hes even performing.
cant believe that..

I think he could sound like the above especially at the first date if he is in shape, which I bet he most definitely is.

I've never been a big fan of WBSS, however I'm very much aware of that I'm pretty alone with this "taste" :D

Another Part of Me or Unbreakable is what I'd love to see him open with.
Another Part of Me has this amazing almost "THX sounding" intro, get you all hyped up :D

I've never been a big fan of WBSS, however I'm very much aware of that I'm pretty alone with this "taste" :D

Another Part of Me has this amazing almost "THX sounding" intro, get you all hyped up :D

YESS!! another part of me would be awesome with its "hee hees" and "aoouws" :wub::wub:

The full video in your siggy is proper funny man. I seen it on youtube.

We want something new.

HELL YEAH !!!!

We want to see new songs, new stuff ! since he said he'll perform the songs that we want to hear ! well, we would like something new !!!

some songs from the lost album, invincible, and songs that never been pefromed yet !!!

Yeah. Love the start, what he does with his shoulders.. damn.

I would like to hear Unbreakable, 2000 Watts or maybe a new uptempo song to begin with then hit WBSS. But WBSS is a MUST, especially near the beginning of the concert, like 1st to 3rd Song.

I want him to perform it, but not as the opening. Dangerous proved you need an intense songs for the opening. 2000 Watts is perfect for it, especially is he worked in some pyro work.

The only thing is with WBSS is, if Akon is going to be the support act for some dates (rumoured), I would HATE to see Michael and Akon sing it (WBSS 08 version)!!!

The original is completely wipes the floor a thousand times over the 08 version!!

It's my favorite song but I'm not sure he could pull it off 100%..? well the history tour versions of wanna be ss is aweful..
I want the song to be in the show though, but I'd prefer unbreakable..something new as the opening song :)

I LOVE WBSS from the HIStory tour. - Not so fast maybe, but the dancing is amaxing!

Hope he does WBSS actually - even though he has done it on EVERY tour since Victory.

The only thing is with WBSS is, if Akon is going to be the support act for some dates (rumoured), I would HATE to see Michael and Akon sing it (WBSS 08 version)!!!

The original is completely wipes the floor a thousand times over the 08 version!!

I would love to see WBSS08 live. That songs kicks all kinds of ass.

Back