WATW/HTW Costume with Arabic Writing - Translation please?

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Oh wow, just read the yahoo post. So the person who was trying to translate using an arabic keyboard..simply typed will you be there using the same letter position on the english keyboard..except they aren't matched on the arabic one..as in..the arabic letter for A isn't on the same position on the enlgish one. Basically the arabic keyboard isn't QWERTY..I don't know what it is. Wow..how did they ever figures this out?? That's way cool..lol.

P.S. And stupid on the translator's part...

Oh wow, just read the yahoo post. So the person who was trying to translate using an arabic keyboard..simply typed will you be there using the same letter position on the english keyboard..except they aren't matched on the arabic one..as in..the arabic letter for A isn't on the same position on the enlgish one. Basically the arabic keyboard isn't QWERTY..I don't know what it is. Wow..how did they ever figures this out?? That's way cool..lol.

P.S. And stupid on the translator's part...

wow......that is incredible... i have an arabic key board and i typed
Will You Be There and then hit the same buttons but shifted to Arabic alphabet and here is what i got
صهمم غخع لاث فاثقث

which doesnt mean anything in Arabic...
I AM AMAZED... SERIOUSLYY ! ! ! ! I mean it's written on Michael's jacket and there's noway that whoever designed it was that stupid not to actually check... you don't make such mistakes in something as important as this, i mean it's a jacket for the king of pop so i would think that any thing in this concert would be done with the most care and attention...

leave me with thinking of secrets and unlocking signs... which to be honest i wasn't convinced before....i am seriously Buffled ! ! ! !

wow......that is incredible... i have an arabic key board and i typed
Will You Be There and then hit the same buttons but shifted to Arabic alphabet and here is what i got
صهمم غخع لاث فاثقث

which doesnt mean anything in Arabic...
I AM AMAZED... SERIOUSLYY ! ! ! ! I mean it's written on Michael's jacket and there's noway that whoever designed it was that stupid not to actually check... you don't make such mistakes in something as important as this, i mean it's a jacket for the king of pop so i would think that any thing in this concert would be done with the most care and attention...

leave me with thinking of secrets and unlocking signs... which to be honest i wasn't convinced before....i am seriously Buffled ! ! ! !

ya thats wat i said, but its still nice for them to try to do somethin like that!! even know they should have realized that when ur working with MJ u need to quadruple errrrrrthing!!

Maybe he did not want to use any specific language he used the letters from Middle East but it’s not Farsi and it’s not Arabic. He wanted us to try to find out like we are doing now by searching then we will never forget what the message was. It’s Michaels Magic :wub:
I really don’t believe they didn’t check because it’s ridiculous any one even a child would think about checking to be shore. This kind of mistake by a professional designer NO WAY.

you can kill me after this but i do not believe that MJ was going to wear any of this desiner's clothes.he said that MJ was silent when he saw them and MJ' silence is a bad sign lol.

his clothes fit GaGa but not MJ !

Keyboard_arabic.png

Yeah, WYBT was rehearsed. In one of the special features on the TII DVD, you can see some of the dancers doing the cheoreograpy for WYBT.

Back