WATW/HTW Costume with Arabic Writing - Translation please?

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
This is the outfit MJ was to wear for WATW/HTW. As you can see there is Arabic writing on the jacket. Can someone who speaks Arabic please tell what it says?
htwinaraba.jpg

This is the outfit MJ was to wear for WATW/HTW. As you can see there is Arabic writing on the jacket. Can someone who speaks Arabic please tell what it says?
htwinaraba.jpg

yes dear, i am a native speaker of Arabic, but this is not Arabic, it's arabic alphabet but not arabic words... it's probably Iranian.. sorry dear can't help further..

L.O.V.E.

Yea, I tried to interpret it more than once..but it simiply isn't any arabic words...just letters. Probably Iranian lik you said...

ya im arabic too this is not the correct writing, i think its farsi, ill research it for u tho, although on the dvd zalda (the designer) said what it meant, i think something like peace on earth or something

I dont know what it says but..It is quite beautiful....I wish we could see Michael wearing it..:cry:

Odd that MJ would have Iranian writing on his clothes no? Arabic I can understand as he went to Bahrain in 05. For all we know MJ learnt Arabic. But Iranian is something else.

It doesnt say Heal The World because in Arabic because that is:
HEAL = داوى or شفى or عالج
THE WORLD = العالم

It doesnt say Heal The World because in Arabic because that is:
HEAL = داوى or شفى or عالج
THE WORLD = العالم

i know but as i told u before, its not arabic, thats why i couldnt understand it, its in a language similar to arabic, farsi, and thats what they translate it as. Im sure its somethin along those lines :)

It would have to be something along those lines for sure. I wonder why this language was chosen?

[youtube]1CM6ilAWFQU[/youtube]

What are the letters in Arabic. The first is W isnt it?

heres what is written on the jacket

[size=+4]صهمم غخع لاث فا ثقث[/size]

read it from right to left

^^ I have no idea what that says. If its not words but its letter, what are the letters? Do you know what language it is now?

It's Will You Be There??? Interesting.

Great job solving that for us. Hmmm I wonder why WYBT for WATW/HTW?? WYBT was never going to be performed.

i thot it was gonna be performed, and thats why the words from the memorial were different, that slide show of the words was gonna be in the concert, or did i get that from a bad source?

Hmmm, Ive never heard of Will You Be There being performed. Also on the TII extras, this jacket was to be worn for WATW/HTW.

We have a lot of intelligent fans on MJJC and if we all put our heads together to try and work through what we know and what we're being told instead of wasting time with things like bashing Joe Jackson, we could achieve alot. But apparently others have another agenda. Sadly there are members who dont actually pay attention to the messages Michael sang to us in his songs.

I dont know DI in the dvd, the designer just said the the jacket would be for songs like heal the world, we are the world, any of the global songs, i believe those were his exact words, but sadly it wasnt MJ that designed the jacket and he never got to see it, thats why the detail in it wasnt really inspected like we are inspecting it, i bet u MJ would have had somethin to say about it :p but its a very nice gesture for the designer to try and incorporate something in there from different cultures!!

Ive never heard that WYBT was ever on the table to be performed. If the jacket had Heal The World or a global message on their it would make more sense.

ya i saw this on the bluray and was going to make a thread about the fake arabic but forgot to do so.

i paused the bluray and tried to figure out how he could have came up with these letters but it made no sense at allllll, just random arabic letters, i thought wow how embarrassing.

im a native arabic speaker btw, so im sure that isnt anything other than random letters and not an arabic sentence as the designer said.

Will you be there was gonna be performed.It was recorded from outside the building by some fans.

As for the arabian writing,michael's designer says it means "heal the world".

Will you be there was gonna be performed.It was recorded from outside the building by some fans.

As for the arabian writing,michael's designer says it means "heal the world".

No it doesnt. It's been worked out to be Will You Be There. W Y B T

Ive never heard that WYBT was ever on the table to be performed. If the jacket had Heal The World or a global message on their it would make more sense.

Will You Be There was rehearsed, MJ rehearsed it, sang some of it, I think it was one of the songs that may have been put in and pulled out the setlist to keep variance

Back