watchdog uk(about souvenier tickets)

Well that was a complete waste of time. About 20 seconds to tell us what we already know and they didn't mention the fact that some people HAVE received tickets already as of a week ago. Why bother even getting a group of fans into the studio for that lol

I called Ticketmaster on Tuesday and they are still waiting on AEG to send them the tickets. Yeah they said they aimed at puttin em all out by the end of August but that was missed obviously. They will all be over with within a month or so.

It will take a MONTH for them all to go out. Good grief. Ah, the poor fans who took the time to go all the way to the studio for a 15 second report, lol. I was certainly hoping for more than that as well.

I cant believe i watched the whole programme to find out something that we could have figured out ourselves... it will take another month! Bet their ratings will have been worth leaving this till the end of the show tho!! not too happy!

You and me too !! What a farce :(

I cant believe i watched the whole programme to find out something that we could have figured out ourselves... it will take another month! Bet their ratings will have been worth leaving this till the end of the show tho!! not too happy!
yeh i can,t believe i watched the whole show,short and sweet indeed it was,anyway aeg are far to busy making money out of michaels name to make a more detailed statement,(sarcasm)

Disrespectful. Gave us no new information and I gave them the viewing ratings:doh:AEG are loving this and so are the BBC. He obviously didn't matter as much as a ps3

I can't believe every other part of the show had 5 mins or more, but when it came to the MJ tickets it was like 30 secs! I am glad though that watchdog put it into there show.

Disrespectful. Gave us no new information and I gave them the viewing ratings:doh:AEG are loving this and so are the BBC. He obviously didn't matter as much as a ps3

My thoughts exactly! Those poor fans in the studio.
If it was Michael ripping his fans off I bet the whole show would of been about it :(

To whoever it was that said there is a ticket on ebay for a show after August 10th, I think someone has put that on there after they got the email assuming they would have it this week. The picture they used was the one AEG used in the press report about souvenir tickets, so I'm pretty sure that's the case that they are being sent out in show order. So far we've had people say they actually have tickets for 13th and 16th.

Watchdog didn't have to do that for us. They could have just ignored us. But they didn't. We should be thankful for that. Even if it was short. It's better than nothing.

Watchdog didn't have to do that for us. They could have just ignored us. But they didn't. We should be thankful for that. Even if it was short. It's better than nothing.

I completely agree, it was good of them. I bet they get loads of complaints from people, but they chose our story

People should leave their comments on the watchdog site, perhaps there will be a small follow up next week?

Good idea, we should ask watchdog to keep tracking how many tickets they are still waiting to send out, it would take to long to do each person individually but watchdog can ask - out of X amount of tickets bought, how many are still waiting to recieve the ticket?

To whoever it was that said there is a ticket on ebay for a show after August 10th, I think someone has put that on there after they got the email assuming they would have it this week. The picture they used was the one AEG used in the press report about souvenir tickets, so I'm pretty sure that's the case that they are being sent out in show order. So far we've had people say they actually have tickets for 13th and 16th.
hi stacy that was me,i didn,t realise thats what the seller had done,it just all stinks,and as for postal strikes not all royal mail offices are on strike,my husband works in the royal mail sorting office here where we live,and he,s not on strike.

Tm maybe sending these tickets out, but considering the amount of people on these boards & others i go on, it seems next to no one really has received them. Plus there aren't nearly as many on e-bay as i thought there would be. Yes, there are postal strikes but that is in a small handful of places compared to the size of the uk. Tm send their tickets from Manchester & i think Nottingham, two places which are not affected.

Tm maybe sending these tickets out, but considering the amount of people on these boards & others i go on, it seems next to no one really has received them. Plus there aren't nearly as many on e-bay as i thought there would be. Yes, there are postal strikes but that is in a small handful of places compared to the size of the uk. Tm send their tickets from Manchester & i think Nottingham, two places which are not affected.
yes you are right.

I wonder anyone from overseas have received them???

A couple of people gave had fedex packages, yes.

I am still waiting for my comment to be put on the watchdog board, mine was the first submitted & everyone else who has submitted a comment after has had their comment put up.

how could them fans sit there and let that bitch call him J***. i would have stood up and had a go at the stupid arrogant cow!!

how could them fans sit there and let that bitch call him J***. i would have stood up and had a go at the stupid arrogant cow!!

I actually emailed watchdog and was asked if I would like to go down to the show. I turned it down because I though Anne might say something I wouldn't like.

hi stacy that was me,i didn,t realise thats what the seller had done,it just all stinks,and as for postal strikes not all royal mail offices are on strike,my husband works in the royal mail sorting office here where we live,and he,s not on strike.

Hey Sarah :wave: yeah it does all stink. It's getting so silly now. I don't see why they're doing it in show order either. If they're all printed surely they could do them all over like a week or so? Who knows what is going on. Hopefully we get them soon.

@Ash Kelly I knew Anne would be like that too! She said at the beginning with that annoying smirk "As if Michael Jackson fans haven't had enough bad news already this year". I dunno whether I take her the wrong way but I find her so rude! But anyways, that's a whole other subject lol.

Is it to late to ask for a refund? I'm fed up with all of this. Especially now after hearing 500 L.A people will get tickets. I'm in Canada, can someone give me the number to call to talk to someone via Ticketmaster about this. Cheers.

Is it to late to ask for a refund? I'm fed up with all of this. Especially now after hearing 500 L.A people will get tickets. I'm in Canada, can someone give me the number to call to talk to someone via Ticketmaster about this. Cheers.

I think I want a refund too.

Back