watchdog uk(about souvenier tickets)

man.in.the.mirror

Proud Member
i know some members on here have emailed watchdog over not recieving their tickets,
watchdog is on now and they mentioned the souvenier tickets at the beginning of the show,so if the u.k residents want to tune in it,s on now,will update you on what else they say,
i know since people emailed watchdog some people have recieved their tickets,i for one have not had mine,be interesting to know what they say.

i wonder if they contacted aeg or ticketmaster,interested to know what they say,mine were for the 10th august when are yours for?,

I bet they will just say they have started sending them and they will be out soon

Is it on BBC ?
sorry i forgot to mention that,it,s showing now.
they said they started sending tickets out 2 weeks ago,and that they will be dispatched in order of dates,well thats not true because someone has a ticket on sale on ebay,and it for after my concert date which is agust 10th,
that was about all they said,huh

They basically said tickets have started to be sent two weeks ago

Being sent out by date of show

All should be dispatched in next month

Ticketmaster have all the tickets in their possession now

what a totally lame segment :doh: and she said J**o if i was one of those bloody fans there i woulda told her to shut up bitch lol

They basically said tickets have started to be sent two weeks ago

Being sent out by date of show

All should be dispatched in next month

Ticketmaster have all the tickets in their possession now
But what about the people who didn't get tickets from Ticketmaster?

I cant believe i watched the whole programme to find out something that we could have figured out ourselves... it will take another month! Bet their ratings will have been worth leaving this till the end of the show tho!! not too happy!

Back