Wash DC/MD/VA and NYC fans read this? MJ Tribute @ Freedom Plaza in DC?

Hey Yall. I sent an email to the Michael Jackson World wide Tribute... And this is their reply:

The Tribute has been canceled due to an Security Alert for the area near Freedom Plaza, we would like to keep your name and email on file, and as soon as the Tribute is rescheduled, we will notify you first.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and can assure you that when the Tribute is held, it will be an event to remember.

Sincerely

The Michael Jackson Worldwide Tribute Planning Committee
michaeljacksonworldwidetribute@yahoo.com
Guess we gatta wait for the nxt one. if there is any.

Hey Yall. I sent an email to the Michael Jackson World wide Tribute... And this is their reply:

Guess we gatta wait for the nxt one. if there is any.

Awwww,

I really wanted this to happen. Would be nice to have something huge for MJ in DC. I read another article of someone trying to put together something for his bday..not sure if its a fan or not but here is the listing. Maybe we can help them. Shoot! maybe we can do something on our own!

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/eve/1268650205.html

I would love to go. I live in NY, but DC isn't that far. I would definitely make the trip. It sounds great.

It's bogus. I thought this was something that someone else told me about, but it's a totally different event, not sanctioned by the family.

It's bogus. I thought this was something that someone else told me about, but it's a totally different event, not sanctioned by the family.

yeah the said they canceled due to security reasons at Freedom Plaza:doh:; I wish it could happen though:cheeky:.

The other link I posted is just about a MJ party on his B-day; maybe started by a fan. I'm gonna write them and see what's up.

Back