Was the BAD Tour perfect ?

The early shows of the 2nd leg in the U.S.A I imagine being perfect yes. Especially considering he sang more songs live.

For the ones who are saying the BAD tour is perfect, you're being biased the BAD era is your favorite one, IMHO. You know Michael set the bars higher with Dangerous improving all the things I mentioned earlier. My favorite era HIStory but Dangerous was better vocally by a landslide.

Ugh, you know this thread is about opinions right? And I think you gotta realize yours aren't facts.. I don't like your way of putting it, as if you know what I think and feel better than I do! Plus it's kinda arrogant to say "you're being biased" when people are just expressing their opinions, only because they don't agree with you.
Just because you think Michael improved himself with Dangerous doesn't mean we all have to...:blink:

Is arrogant to say BAD Tour was perfect just because it's from your favorite era knowing Michael went bigger and better (that's a fact) on the next one. I'm not trying to impose or change anyone's opinions, each their own. I didn't even want to arge... :sigh:

Forgot to add, I'm not questioning it's your favorite tour, just the 'perfect' part. None of the 3 were, if only Michael could had sing live on HIStory tour, it could have beaten easily the previous ones.

I'm not sure why spirits are raising here but Snow White, saying 'it's fact' when the truth is it's only your opinion - which you're absolutely entitled to have - does come off quite bad. And your original comment does sound a little patronising like you're telling people what they are thinking when they are perfectly capable of doing that themselves just like you are, whether you mean for it to come off that way or not. And that is just my opinion ;)

On to the topic. Well, I don't think it was. But it came pretty close to it and the shows as a whole were the best out of the tours :)

^^Excuse me, I'm not telling anyone what they should think and that my comments are right, you're totally wrong and misinterpreting on that one Miss/Mr.

It's not because Bad is my fave era though, I actually think it was the best tour..:ermm: So I don't think it's arrogant to say the Bad tour was perfect, because to ME it was, that's just my opinion. Just like him doing better on Dangerous is yours -not a fact- an opinion. Anyways, moving on now :D

Edit: and THANKS webwench for that^^ you said everything I wanted to say :)

I think from a pure performance aspect, the Bad Tour might be the best one Michael has done. Personally, I love the Bad Tour. The dancing is not from this world and his voice is amazing as well. But then again, I think the dancing during the Dangerous Tour and HIStory Tour is just as good, if not more perfected. I can't decide :D

I love the tour it was my favourite, the MJ magic,the set list, the freedom ,the stage tricks, the rawness, how different each show was ,the costumes, the swagger ,and just the energy and feeling to the show.

But I wish MJ would've sung MITM,SC, TWYMMF and BAD live more often,and I wish there would have been more dancing for the Billie Jean ending, it wasn't as good as later tours (but that's credit to MJ)

Was the tour perfect ? If you do thing it was perfect give your opinions how. If you don't think so say why.

I think the tour was awesome! If anything wasn't 'perfect' I think it's due to Michael should have had the chance to have his solo tour during Victory tour which was the Thriller era I still wish it was The Thriller tour and Michael could've gotten his solo chops from that and by then maybe he'd had all things worked out exactly perfect for BAD - I wouldn't doubt if that was Michael's intentions way back in 1984 for his second solo tour, but he was kind and he helped out his family. Just a thought.
:heart:

Saying BAD was perfect is not a fact but a mere opinion then. Knowing how perfectionist Michael was, he'd differ with the ones who think it was, that's for sure. If bigger weren't better, he wouldn't had decided to do so. He would be the best judge here but we can't know what he thinks anymore.

I mean, compare just the entrance, to mention an example. Michael had almost the same one than Victory. The toaster beats it by a landslide. The music for Billie Jean on Dangerous sounded better, the vocals were tied, better choreography, longer moonwalk.

Last edited:
Forgot to add, I'm not questioning it's your favorite tour, just the 'perfect' part. None of the 3 were, if only Michael could had sing live on HIStory tour, it could have beaten easily the previous ones.

I tried to defend you :wub: in my post, I'm no good with words. I should just said I don't think what you said were arrogant and that most people state their opinion as facts at times.

My post(s) was/were not directed to you Virre, no problem but for the people who acussed me of imposing my opinion and being arrogant, which it wasn't the case. It just kind of bugs me knowing how perfectionist Michael was, set the bars higher every time, worked harder to make the next tours, if not perfect, better to dismiss them and saying BAD was perfect based on their preference.

Last edited:
for me: New York 88 is the best Bad Tour, the second leg is better than the first obviusly, the dangerous tour my favorite is Santiago, chie 93 or the Cologne show in the first leg,and the HIStory Tour the best for me is Bremen 97....Great Post and thanks

Back