was mike full of himself?

was he full of himself?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Michael was ever full of himself, I mean he had confidence in what he did and he knew he was the biggest and greatest of all but he never showed it because he was always shy and humble.
He doesn't find himself better then anyone he doesn't judge anyone to him everyone is the same.

Oh, yeah. of course he was.

Now, as many of you point out, people nearly universally comment on his kindness in interpersonal relationships, rarely to never obnoxious. Narcissists aren't like that.

I love the man. Really, it's OK to admit his failings. There was another side to him. He unquestionably had narcissistic tendencies and a Messiah complex. The following are simply incontrovertible proof. I recommend, before you attack me for saying this, that you laugh it off, shake your head, and put on another MJ tune.

The Last Supper that hung over Michael Jackson's bed in Neverland.

3426343615_dde40f6463.jpg

And, of course, this:

Start at 6:30. Earth Song Live Brit Awards '96 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxrBe7kSvtk

No one was more aware of Michael Fucking Jackson than, um, Michael Fucking Jackson. Really, how could he not be? You can hardly blame him.

Last edited:
what kind of thread is this?
sorry but no. he's one of the most famous people in the world and he knew it.

and why you wanna trip on me... did you even read the lyrics?
or are u really that dumb to understand its lyrics.

Everyone who knew Michael claims he was very humble and gentle. While I think he had a really LOW self-esteem, I do believe that he was very secure and confident when it came to be on stage and be a showman.

Do you really think he had low self-esteem when it came to performing? Eh, if he had low self-esteem when he was on stage he wouldn't be considered one of the greatest entertainers of all times. He had great self-esteem on stage, he knew what he could do, no question about it.

Rabbi is that you?

Yes, my blessings upon you, my child. :cheeky:

(My thoughts on Schmuley:
Schmuley has no evidence, and therefore no right, to insist he has insider knowledge that the insomnia arose from spiritual destitution. It could be a medical condition without any underlying cause whatsoever. We don't know. Probably no one does. For Schmuley to pretend HE knows is lying. His information is way, way outdated; he had become a stranger to MJ. For him or anyone else to use MJ to further their own religious agenda is creepy, exploitative, religiously intolerant of differing views, and just sick..

Now, as many of you point out, people nearly universally comment on his kindness in interpersonal relationships, rarely to never obnoxious. Narcissists aren't like that.

I love the man. Really, it's OK to admit his failings. There was another side to him. He unquestionably had narcissistic tendencies and a Messiah complex. The following are simply incontrovertible proof. I recommend, before you attack me for saying this, that you laugh it off, shake your head, and put on another MJ tune.

And, of course, this:

Start at 6:30. Earth Song Live Brit Awards '96 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxrBe7kSvtk

No one was more aware of Michael Fucking Jackson than, um, Michael Fucking Jackson. Really, how could he not be? You can hardly blame him.

that's not a pic of the last supper. =.= they're not even having supper.

and messiah complex.... don't even go there k?

for all i know Jesus wants us all to follow his footstep and his teachings
and when this man tries to do that, he got bash left and right. are you serious with me?
and being called "messiah complex". there's absolutly nothing wrong with trying to your best to live by Jesus's teachings and to LOVE EVERYONE. but yet MJ gets bash and stated to be "full of himself" and all kind of DOODOO.

this is BS. BS.

Rabbit Schmuckly is a joke.
If he doesn't change his ways, he's really gonna burn in hell.

And, of course, this:

rabbi schmuckley is that you?

So, what you're saying is that if you spread God's word then you are "Messiah complex?"

lmfaoo

and to answer the main question of this thread no Michael is not full of himself. He CARES for people. He spreads the word of God and tells others to L.O.V.E one another. So once again, NO Michael is and was NOT full of himself...

Next question.

All I have to ask you is, have you ever seen Michael Jackson?
Did you go see TII yet?
He was one of the most humble people on earth! He was basically the most well known person around the world yet he still was sweet, humble and yes he showed off his talent but we loved it when he did and honestly I just can't believe a question like this was made.

I don't think "being full of himself" was something Michael was even capable of. But that's just my opinion, you may think differently.

Who cares, he's Michael F*cking Jackson. :p Seriously though, isn't everyone expected to be full of themselves at some point? Even Michael. He comes across as usually very humble most of the time though. That's one of the reasons I love him.

I don't do H.A.T.E.

i'm just saying he's really gonna burn in hell. do i wish him to hell? no
it's a fact that he will if he keeps going on like that. not hate. just simple fact.

get it? k good.

I don't believe he was. He had confidence in his ability and what he could do on that stage. Everyone has said there were like 2 Michaels. The one on stage and the one off. Off stage he was quiet and shy and funny and kind hearted and onstage he took command. I am reading his moonwalk book right now and he says that an artist should take control of their work and not let people take advantage of them. Even when he was in the Jackson 5 at age like 12 or 13 he knew that.

He never put artists down or made fun of them to make himself look better. Everything he did was hard work. He even says in the book he didn't like his performance in motown 25 even though everyone told him how great it was. He was a perfectionist but he never yelled or had tantrums or anything like that.

In the movie he knew what he wanted because it's his music and he knew what his fans wanted. They needed to know what he wanted and he told him and they listened. When he did something amazing like Billie Jean they were all giving him praise and he was just getting a feel for it. I thought he came across humble and modest when all these people were just in awe of him.

All I have to ask you is, have you ever seen Michael Jackson?
Did you go see TII yet?
He was one of the most humble people on earth! He was basically the most well known person around the world yet he still was sweet, humble and yes he showed off his talent but we loved it when he did and honestly I just can't believe a question like this was made.

I've seen him live. He was truly a genius.
I was at the midnight premiere of TII. He was still a genius. And he came off sweet as could be.

My turn: did you look at my links? What did you think of them?

off stage he was humble and insecure.

On stage he had to be confident, and sometimes cocky - its part of the act after all he is the KING of pop.

I don't do H.A.T.E.

it's a fact that he will if he keeps going on like that. not hate. just simple fact.

get it? k good.

This is a hideous, hate-filled belief.

I don't do H.A.T.E.

get it? k good.

This is the most upsetting post I have come across on MJ in years.
What's he going to hell for. Been a great humanitarian, Environmentalist and bringing joy and love to millions. I could go on but I wont.

Ok im going to close this thread because this is a Michael Jackson site and most people here appreciate him and wouldnt not want comments like this made and also this thread has gone into the wrong direction.

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back