Was Michael tricked into "performing" at the WMA 2006?

It was the only awards show since been a fan I didn't look at, as I had been for a long time unhappy with the way he was been managed and those around him.

I just felt that night was going to be a nightmare and could not face to look at it. Sadly I was right, it was turned out wrong for MJ, which was not down to him.

and every other famous person who came to collect awards/perform would say "now we KNOW who you're all REALLY here to see!"

The atmosphere was just crazy for Michael the whole night

Yeah i remember Peaches Geldolf and I think Rachel Hunter being up there and teasing the audience by mentioning MJs name and the crowd just went wild. Of course the media couldnt stand all the LOVE and EXCITMENT Michael got from the ENTIRE crowd (it hell sure looked as it were only MJ fans there haha) so they had to lie and say he were booed off. LOL.. just look at the clip and see all the mad love he got.. you couldnt even hear Beyonce introducing him, you couldnt hear the Guiness World Record guy up there by all chanting fans- heck when MJ hit the stage the venue exploded!! He got nothing but love that night.

Back