Was Joe Jackson left out of memorial program???

Didnt the press set him up at the BET awards by asking him a question about his new business then editing it out to make it look like he just came out with it?

I won't say much, since I'm trying hard not to hold any negative feelings right now and because Michael himself has forgiven him.

BUT!

I'm so glad he didn't say a word the whole evening. I was afraid he might say something stupid, but instead of him, Paris took the lead (I would give her a dozen awards for her speech).

I love the Jackson family, and they have my profound respect. But Joe...let's just say I hope I won't see his face too soon again.

You know someone said:
Joe was the worst thing and at the same time, the best thing that could have happened to Michael.

Without Joe he wouldn't be the MJ we know..I sounds harsh, but I believe in destiny...

I really don't defend him, but MJ wouldn't like it, if people said so many bad things about his father...even though he knew, that he deserved it.

Its awful to say so forgive me but when i seen that boy Shaheen singing i had visions of cash signs in Joes eyes thinking here we go again ,i had visions of him at the side of the stage with a contract in his hand for this kid thinking another cash cow .

Come on, people. Joe sang and swayed, which was nice. Some of you would've killed him if he didn't.

Come on guys, don't be like this to Joe.
That man must be hurting like every other member of Mike's family and he deserves to respected just like them. His way of grieving may not be the same as yours, but understand that he is grieving. He is an elderly gentleman and perhaps his comments were not well suited to the occassion, but that doesn't make him a bad person. My wife's grandfather is a similar age and doesn't have a lot of tact. He says inappropriate things that weren't well thought out, but he is still a very nice guy and the family understands him. The same treatment should apply to joe. If anybody deliberately treated Joe bad last nightm such us refusing to shake his hand or deliberately leaving him out during speeches then they should be ashamed of themselves. They should have respected Joe as Mike would have wanted them to. After all, Joe is the one that was the driving force behind the Jackson 5 and he deserves to take a lot of credit for all the good things in Mike's life as well as some of the bad things.
Please respect Joe Jackson.

Back