Was Dangerous Rehearsed?

From wikipedia:
According to Kenny Ortega, five more songs were due to be rehearsed by Jackson for the tour: "Dirty Diana", "Will You Be There", "Dangerous", "Heal the World" and "We Are the World".

wish these were part of the special features.

I also found on Charles Klapow' Facebook one photo, he writes it was from rehearsing "Dangerous" (as someone wrote here, it's this photo with green light).
It seems Michael was rehearsing so many songs - I wonder if we ever see them all, I don't care it's unfinished, it's not complete - I just wanna see his vision of all of it... God, I miss you Michael :(

Course it was rehearsed. There's a scene in the movie where the dancers are doin' the moves from Dangerous.

I want new footage as bad as you do, but you know what came to my mind recently? Michael has died, yet all we do again is think about the last bits of footage from him we can have, although when looking at all the leaked stuff it seems half of his life time has been filmed and is available here.
Maybe we should focus on being more than grateful for what Michael left. I mean, recently I really thought damn, I still can listen to "Scream", "Blood on the dance floor", "Black or white" and "Smooth criminal" or whatever song, and often get gooseflesh just by hearing MJ's music start.
Also, I watched the MJ & Friends Munich Dangerous performance again recently, it still gives so much joy to me just watching this 10 year old performance!

yea that looks like Dangerous to me too, which is a performance that i was lookin forward to myself. And there IS a krap load of material that wasnt recorded for this dvd since they said that it was 100 hours of taped footage. I KNOW for a fact some of the dancers have copies of the rehearsal footage either on tape or dvd for personal practicing purposes. One of us needs to get in touch with them lol

well in the movie they kept doing those montage things between rehearsals. They will have full versions of each of those individually for starters. i wish they would have shown a few more complete versions of certain songs. Like smooth criminal, id have loved to have just seen that one in the jacket and the black trousers and hat all the way through, it looked like it was a good run through

well in the movie they kept doing those montage things between rehearsals. They will have full versions of each of those individually for starters. i wish they would have shown a few more complete versions of certain songs. Like smooth criminal, id have loved to have just seen that one in the jacket and the black trousers and hat all the way through, it looked like it was a good run through

I loved it. To be honest, I would rather see him using similar clothes during the actual Smooth Criminal performance than the "SC costume". It looked kinda like a "modern day Smooth Criminal", fitted well.

but you know if their footage really does contain Mike?

im pretty sure it does. when artist tour, particularly ones who have a dance heavy show, they record each show for the dancers/artist to watch where their mess-ups were. Bein that MJ is a perfectionist, i'm damn sure that he didn't deviate from this practice, so the recordings that the dancers have most likely does include MJ.

I found a new Dangerous rehearsal image:

dangerousrehearsal.jpg

I am dying to see photos or video of some of the show that was rehersed the night before he passed away. I heard they done a COMPLETE run through of the show with the pyro and costumes.

They showed in the dancers interviews in like 10 sec the dancers on the side dancing to dangerous

OMG THAT PICTURE!

dangerous was rehearsed with michael!

damn we better see this some day ::|:|:|:|

why dont they give us the full song then?! :/
i dont understand them...

i hope we get another extra disc in next years, not just with fucking snippets of useen rehearsals...

i wanna see all interesting parts of michaels last performances
it makes me so happy to see him

*bump*

Now that people are seeing extra TII stuff.... anything at all of Dangerous pop up yet? Or was Travis Payne serious about them not showing any of it?

I saw nothing from Dangerous on my DVD. I didn't see any extra songs that were not in the movie, unless you count the Dirty Diana concept in "The Unfinished Rehearsals."

I am dying to see photos or video of some of the show that was rehersed the night before he passed away. I heard they done a COMPLETE run through of the show with the pyro and costumes.
Where is the logic? Or do you believe there will be This Is It 2? Or This Is Also It? :doh:

Back