Was Dangerous Rehearsed?

iso_b

Proud Member
Here i have a video that might prove Dangerous was rehearsed....

What do you Think guys?

He has a bunch of videos...there are quite a few that weren't shown on the movie.

:wild: :wild:

Kenny, PLEASE, PLEASE release ALL footage to the fans. :cry:

Oh yeah, I remember Travis saying that Michael had rehearsed Dangerous and came up with some new / different choreography, but he thought that Michael wouldn't want us to see it because it wasn't ready.

Something like that.

^omg i hope they don't keep stuff outta the dvd cause its too unfinished. I wanna see any footage of mj dancing/singing they got...at all.He could be humming a nursery rhyme and doing the funky chicken, i still wanna see it.

^omg i hope they don't keep stuff outta the dvd cause its too unfinished. I wanna see any footage of mj dancing/singing they got...at all.He could be humming a nursery rhyme and doing the funky chicken, i still wanna see it.
Yeah...I'd even want to see him just standing there doing nothing!

That's the magic of MJ.

Oh yeah, I remember Travis saying that Michael had rehearsed Dangerous and came up with some new / different choreography, but he thought that Michael wouldn't want us to see it because it wasn't ready.

Something like that.

Thats crazy talk.. that means we will never get to see what Michael had planned.. they showed lots of other stuff that wasnt ready why not this :(

Soo annoying this is my second favourite dance performance apart from Billie Jean of corse!

So wanna see Dangerous! I know Travis said its unfinished but I want to see as much Michael as possible. We don't care if its unfinished, we just want to see him. Its been a long running joke about MJ fans that they would pay to see him sitting on a stool for two hours and it'd sell the place out. That's the beauty of MJ fans. We want to see him because we want to see him. He has nothing to prove to anyone.

it sure is!!! And I've seen some pictures that look like moves from Dangerous...like in that magazine type book for This Is It theres a picture of him doing that move he does at the part "she came at me in sections, w/ the eyes of desire"...I hope its on the DVD!!!! I love Dangerous!!! It's my favorite dance routine!!

I remebered correctly, here's the video.

He starts talking about Dangerous at 5:25

Absolutely not fair. I want to see that footage so badly... it's been my favorite MJ song and favorite performance (as just dangerous, w/ the smooth criminal bit, with the newer style beginning like in MJ & friends...) and has been since I became a big fan in 1993 when I saw him perform it on the American Music Awards...... it's the only thing I REALLY want to see :(

That little bit of like one second of him spinning around with the guys behind him, I'll probably watch that a couple hundred times.... :wub:

I remember somebody who was there and saw the performance said it was ok but MJ wasn't giving it all. I still want to see it. It doesn't have to be on dvd somebody could just leak it on youtube...I just want to see everything :(

All the footage will probs be released on the Ultimate special special collectors edition :(

released in about 20 years time

All the footage will probs be released on the Ultimate special special collectors edition :(

released in about 20 years time

Or they might release the remaining footage as a new music video when MJ's new album drops.

hello,

"The Unfinished Rehearsals" Featurette - Kenny Ortega and Production Designer Michael Cotten reveal two show-stopping concepts for This Is It which never made it to the big screen

i suppose that the two show-stopping concepts are

Dangerous
Stranger In Moscow

noppp, travis says: it wont be on the dvd or bluray,but maybe sometime in the futere..........

i think its funny that they said they dont think michael would have liked it to be included, but yet they included i want you back... michael got to only sing a few words at most, and you could see this slightly annoyed him... yet they wont show dangerous....

I dont want to see this! Can anyone confirm that this won't show up on the BluRay version? If not, I can see it!

I find it odd that they're not putting it in cause it's unfinished. It's rehearsals, i'd expect there to be alot of unfinished stuff. Unless i guess, after the rehearsal mj said 'o-shit that was awful we definately gotta work on that' lol.
Still wouldn't stop me from wanting to see it though.

Yout got to be kidding me right? So there wont be any new footage of michael jackson rehearsing his songs??

Yeah...I'd even want to see him just standing there doing nothing!

That's the magic of MJ.

me too..:cry:.....I would of given my right arm to see that performance.....:mad:.....the more of these things I see..the more upset I get...

Back