Warning: this music may cause pregnancy

arXter

Proud Member
i bought Chante Moore & Kenny Lattimore's duet album today and it had that little inscription on the back, lol.

thought we could do a timeless baby-makers thread.

don't care how obvious this one is, but it'll always be no.1 imo:

350l9gg.jpg

Minnie Riperton - Inside My Love

2u53mrl.jpg

Isley Brothers - Don't Say Goodnight

Great thread.. And if a girl was here right now, she may have got pregnant as soon as I started to play that Minnie Ripperton classic! (Luckily my girl is at her house tonight!) Love that Isley record too, wonderful vibe.

(Off topic, but I love the Jean Jacques Smoothie - 2 People mix of that Minnie classic, I should post it in the Garage thread..)

Here are a few babymakers I love - (use protection if necessary)

D'Angelo - Brown Sugar

D'Angelo - Untitled

Zapp & Roger - I Wanna' be Your Man

Isley Brothers - Between the Sheets

Musiq Soulchild - Lullaby

Last edited:
Great thread.. And if a woman was here right now she may have got pregnant as soon as I started to play that Minnie Ripperton classic! (Luckily my girl is at her house tonight!) Love that Isley record too, wonderful vibe.

(Off topic, but I love the Jean Jacques Smoothie - 2 People mix of that Minnie classic, I should post it in the Garage thread..)

Here are a few babymakers I love - (use protection if necessary)

Musiq Soulchild - Lullaby

james, surely you mean musiq soulchild "take you there" hahaha. the lyrics say it all!

but, i really like the 2 people song! it's goooooood!

Last edited:
haha, slick editing there heavencanwait lol

and fellas, this selection is too explosive for one page: multiple soulgasms
f_laugh.gif
f_whistle.gif

beautiful stuff..

... was wondering how long it took before Marvin found his way here.

nice one, Rochelle. that whole album is the essence of this subject (and more):

sgph13.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/I-Want-You-Marvin-Gaye/dp/B0000060NN

and Say Yes.. indescribable. the 2003 live album version is something else too though it's not something you'd want to put on when you don't want to share the intimacy with an audience, lol.

ifqyhz.jpg

Loceans

Just Take Your Time

To Serve You

Thanks ArXter! Yeah, I love me some Marvin! And "Say Yes" from Floetry.....ohhhmuhgah!!! Talk about a baby-makin' song right there!

This is a silly question...how do you post just an audio file here? There's another song I want you show you guys, and my luck it's not on youtube. I've never posted just an audio file and didn't know if there is a specific site that lets you upload it or something.
Again...silly, i know, but i'd appreciate the help.

Thanks ArXter! Yeah, I love me some Marvin! And "Say Yes" from Floetry.....ohhhmuhgah!!! Talk about a baby-makin' song right there!

This is a silly question...how do you post just an audio file here? There's another song I want you show you guys, and my luck it's not on youtube. I've never posted just an audio file and didn't know if there is a specific site that lets you upload it or something.
Again...silly, i know, but i'd appreciate the help.

why is it silly? this answer might be silly, lol:

i saw it over at Maximum-Jackson.com where you can embed any mp3 link to their little stream player by just putting [MP3] [/MP3] tags around your own link to a direct mp3 file uploaded on the net. obviously we don't have this here at MJJC, but you can still post the html code for their player on here and then replace the mp3 file link with your own:

HTML code.txt

(download the text file to view because i can't copy it on here as it just turns into the player and doesn't show you the code)

so you copy that whole code into your post, only replacing the mp3 link which is your mp3 file (my example link there is http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/7/2086157/mj_-_cant_help_it.MP3).

you must have a direct link to an mp3 file uploaded on a server (ending with /***.mp3) i use FileDen.com which can store a good amount of files and give you a direct link. and try to rename your files to something simple with just letters, numbers, "-" and "_" like in my link example above (try to avoid spaces).

it's a bit of an effort but i hope this helps ^.^

why is it silly? this answer might be silly, lol:

i saw it over at Maximum-Jackson.com where you can embed any mp3 link to their little stream player by just putting [MP3] [/MP3] tags around your own link to a direct mp3 file uploaded on the net. obviously we don't have this here at MJJC, but you can still post the html code for their player on here and then replace the mp3 file link with your own:

HTML code.txt

(download the text file to view because i can't copy it on here as it just turns into the player and doesn't show you the code)

so you copy that whole code into your post, only replacing the mp3 link which is your mp3 file (my example link there is http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/7/2086157/mj_-_cant_help_it.MP3).

you must have a direct link to an mp3 file uploaded on a server (ending with /***.mp3) i use FileDen.com which can store a good amount of files and give you a direct link. and try to rename your files to something simple with just letters, numbers, "-" and "_" like in my link example above (try to avoid spaces).

it's a bit of an effort but i hope this helps ^.^

Thanks. I've been trying to get that to work ever since I asked you about it ages ago. I never could get it down right, but since you've explained it in depth a bit more, I think I've got it.

No more imeem, hopefully :)

Leon Ware makes really beautiful music and that song Loceans….
i'm buying all his albums.
my second male artist of this thread would be D’Angelo – his voice/way of singing is just too exciting, this is a very good example, i think:
41VQNW12M9L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Cruisin'

Ahh great thread!! :D

" YOUR BODY'S CALLING " by R.KELLY

And of course, Down Low (Remix) by R. Kelly

And how about Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You?!
Especially that original version that came before the remasters where he talked in the intro :D
And Break of Dawn! and Heaven can wait.
I know I say this all the time, but Heaven can wait is such an under appreciated song. That song is real talk from beginning to end.

And Break of Dawn! and Heaven can wait.
I know I say this all the time, but Heaven can wait is such an under appreciated song.
100% guaranteed to get you in the mood.

this one clocks in at 110%:

107te14.jpg

Intro - Come Inside

Kenny Greene could have been a massive name, tragically died young.

100% guaranteed to get you in the mood.

this one clocks in at 110%:

107te14.jpg

Intro - Come Inside

Kenny Greene could have been a massive name, tragically died young.

Ahh man, 808 drums are so underrated in slow jamz! :D

I don't think the typical infant that's into "crunk music" and 808 drums even realize that Marvin Gaye - Sexual healing has 808 drums in it. ;D

Back