Warning!!!! [ Privacy regarding Michael's children ]

I can't believe the wacky comment about Blanket. this world is crazy.

I am completly out of line for saying this on someone elses forum, but you DO NOT POST INFO REGARDING MICHAELS CHILDREN HERE!!!

I feel very priveledged and am thankful for Gaz taking the time to talk to me and to trust me insuring that the 2000 Watts section of this forum is kept above board.

BUT, I am sick of seeing posts about Michaels children pushed forwards here, Someone is leaking them and is getting a kick from the attention, recently a post of Blanket was mentioned here.

THIS IS NOT THE PLACE!!! Respect these children and treat them as your own like I do, I would never want my children subjected to such public hunger and outcry!

I will put my position here on the line to remove deletee and Infract or Ban any member posting such disgusting content. It is one of the top rules and is mentioned over and over here on MJJC but is ignored.

I Hope the owner and admin respect my views, but I am hurting real bad, I cannot express my feel of loss for Michael, but even more my wrenching sorrow for his children not to have known such brilliance of a man, they should not be subjected to such a circus.

I love you as much as you love me, one for all, L.O.V.E

:clapping:Totally agree !!! :clapping:

The MSN homepage is featuring the video of Blanket doing Star Wars. And I can understand how people can be tempted to watch cause for a second or two, I was tempted as well.

But that would be wanting to fulfil a selfish desire to see something that is not my right to see.

I was committed to respecting Michael's right to privacy and I am extending that commitment to his chilren who have not chosen to have a public life and who are still CHILDREN.

Respect for Michael's childeren please.
Thank you

It's just sad that this needs to be pointed out in the first place, common sense.

The MSN homepage is featuring the video of Blanket doing Star Wars. And I can understand how people can be tempted to watch cause for a second or two, I was tempted as well.

But that would be wanting to fulfil a selfish desire to see something that is not my right to see.

I was committed to respecting Michael's right to privacy and I am extending that commitment to his chilren who have not chosen to have a public life and who are still CHILDREN.

What??? OMG.. :no: How can they do that? Surely they should recognise how wrong that is.

does anybody have youtube accounts so you can pm theusers who are copying and posting these to remove them,

So much props to the mods on here for being consistent when it comes to pics of videos not being posted on here.

Let me reiterate and support Birchey

Any instance of invasion of the children's privacy is banned from MJJC, only those that are official appearances which were organised by the guardians are allowed.

DO NOT post any threads or content invading the children's privacy.

We as fans and supporters have a responsibility to ENSURE we of all honour that for them.

I have briefed my staff on taking firm action against any member should they wish to ignore this warning,

Thank you

Gaz

Does this include the current thread in 2300 about these videos?

It`s good to see the board is still paying respect to Michael`s wishes and keep the privacy of his loved children high. He would be proud :)

Does this include the current thread in 2300 about these videos?

Its a big news story so was bound to come up. The thread is fine as long as no links to articles of the videos or no videos are posted. The thread is there for discussion of what happened. We're keeping a close eye on it though.

K who got these kids onto the webcams in the first place? Who did Paris dance for in that rap?? She danced for someone. It was all for something.

K who got these kids onto the webcams in the first place? Who did Paris dance for in that rap?? She danced for someone. It was all for something.

Discuss it in the thread we have in 2300 if you want to discuss that. This is a thread with a reminder not to post the videos to all members.

I don't know what your referring to but whatever it is, ignore them. Anyone speaking crap about a child are not right in the head.

I posted in a wrong thread, sorry! I was referring to the CNN article about the Blanket video..

Thank god someone actually said something like this. It's about time that people stopped using the children on here.

I am completly out of line for saying this on someone elses forum, but you DO NOT POST INFO REGARDING MICHAELS CHILDREN HERE!!!

I feel very priveledged and am thankful for Gaz taking the time to talk to me and to trust me insuring that the 2000 Watts section of this forum is kept above board.

BUT, I am sick of seeing posts about Michaels children pushed forwards here, Someone is leaking them and is getting a kick from the attention, recently a post of Blanket was mentioned here.

THIS IS NOT THE PLACE!!! Respect these children and treat them as your own like I do, I would never want my children subjected to such public hunger and outcry!

I will put my position here on the line to remove deletee and Infract or Ban any member posting such disgusting content. It is one of the top rules and is mentioned over and over here on MJJC but is ignored.

I Hope the owner and admin respect my views, but I am hurting real bad, I cannot express my feel of loss for Michael, but even more my wrenching sorrow for his children not to have known such brilliance of a man, they should not be subjected to such a circus.

I love you as much as you love me, one for all, L.O.V.E

I totally agree ! :yes:

I agree 100%! :agree: Respecting the privacy of Michael´s children is a crucial part of respecting and loving Michael. :heart:

this is not about everything Jackson, this is about Michael's children.

Invasion of Michael's Children's privacy is not tolerated here - regardless of the source.

I agree with you. Many have to understand that not every headline heard or seen on TV, newspapers, internet should be investigated/read/posted. Have some discretion/a mental filtering process and leave certain things OUT.

I know that when I see certain topics I do not click on them, so thank God I did not read the thread that invaded the children's privacy.

Back