War

Oh okay, Yep, Agreed.

As much as I am against war, I think that sometimes it's necessary to attack a country. E.g. In 1930s Europe saw what was going on in Germany. The country was getting more and more powerful, as far as the army is concerned. Europe should have suspected what was going on and attack Germany as soon as possible to prevent Hitler from slaughtering all those people, especially my people, and Jews of course... Sometimes you have to act fast and use force to prevent a much bigger evil from happening.
BTW, I have nothing against Germans, only Hitler I don't like;)

As much as I am against war, I think that sometimes it's necessary to attack a country. E.g. In 1930s Europe saw what was going on in Germany. The country was getting more and more powerful, as far as the army is concerned. Europe should have suspected what was going on and attack Germany as soon as possible to prevent Hitler from slaughtering all those people, especially my people, and Jews of course... Sometimes you have to act fast and use force to prevent a much bigger evil from happening.
Yes, fair enough. Sometime's it is necessary, all in 'self-defense' but we always think of us being good guys, them being bad guys. As if they are not human, just a robotic entity that mindlessly wreaks havoc. Never thinking why they wreak said havoc.
Perhaps it's just pscychotic mania, but I long for the day when there is no incentive, no reason for people to wage war.. The day when we're all perfect little angels, that is, I guess.

BTW, I have nothing against Germans, only Hitler I don't like;)
Haha, don't worry, I don't think anyone does. :p

Back