W(T)hat's that cool sound I'm hearing-Thread

Michael's Voice is the BEST in all songs! I agree.

It's not that I know exactly where the cool sounds are in every song, I just listen all day with headphones and discovering every listen session new sounds and reverse the song till I hear that part/sound again . I than go to this thread and put the sound here

I hope you understand my "good"English :)

Sure I do. The beauty of it all is that weeks from now you will hear another cool sound that you did not hear before!!

The breakdown wih harmony in APWNN's New version at 3:38 is very cool

I love the..."false fade" (I guess that's the correct term), in the original version of Xscape.

The weird pitched word in the chorus of the new APWNM.
I guess it is the word:
"Take....Take....Take"

on Chicago new version:
you can hear the demo in the background (headphones bleeding).
in the intro and 1:52-2:02. actually in other parts too, but uve to listen closely.

funny that i didnt notice it before.

on Chicago new version:
you can hear the demo in the background (headphones bleeding).
in the intro and 1:52-2:02. actually in other parts too, but uve to listen closely.

funny that i didnt notice it before.

Yeah, I hear it too now,!! THX!!!! I guess I would never notice it if you did not say it here. It's the hi hats sound:bow:

"Angel send from heaven just for me"

1:37-1:53 & 2:24-2:58
4:11-4:26

Lol, I thought you would ment that sound. But I can't hear the word "Take"in it.:black_eye:

I loved that sound from the first time I heard the song. It's coming from low and ends every time higher and higher.:dancin:

Thx for the time lapse!:clapping:

What is that sound at the beginning of 2014 Blue Gangsta? It sounds like someone chewing gum. :laugh: Please tell me it's not someone chewing gum.

I love the sound i'm hearing at 0.08-0.09 in that song. Like a computer/telephone or something.

I think they re-used some grunts of Michael from a part from APWNN
(2:34-2:39)
They re-used it in 4:03-4:10.

Back