W(T)hat's that cool sound I'm hearing-Thread

VCBabyMJfan

Proud Member
Like:
- the waterfall hypnotic sound starting 0.21 in Loving You and which go on in all sort of high and low:wub:

or

- that synthesizer thing in STTR starting 0.25

Last edited:
Kind of related: I LOVE the "uh" sound Mike makes at 0:06 in APWNN (it's repeated a few times in the intro). So funky!

Oh, and that trio of orchestral hit things in Loving You between 0:15-0:16 (again, repeated a few times). I'm like :jumpy:.

Just thought I would throw this out: that synth riff that opens A Place With No Name is a vocoder :)

I love the ticking of the clock in Do you know where your children are [ Original ]

I must say I feel like a 7 year old listening to DYKWYCA because of the retro 8bit sounding noices. Reminds me of playing a commodore 64. Same goes for APWNN.

I wouldn't call this a "cool" sound, but there's some sound effect on the new version of Chicago that sound like one of those duck-callers.

The synth riff in the original STTR. Highly addictive. Rivals Billie Jean in catchiness!

The whole of APWNN!

Especially the new version. But the original is not far behind.

Love it! Love it!! LOVE IT!!! :chillin:

The breathing/running away on the Original Xscape
Very intense. Love that

Original Xscape: 4.02 The BANG following with Why is I can't do whatever I want to
New Xscape: 1.40 same moment would have been greater for me if the BANG was Louder, but I like it as it is

The whole of APWNN!

Especially the new version. But the original is not far behind.

Love it! Love it!! LOVE IT!!! :chillin:

Would be a GREAT Next Single IMO.

My children ( 8 and 10) ask for it to be on repeat whole night and we dance...

I love this low frequency bass sound in the new Xscape (best heard with headphones), and the video game sound in DYKWYCA. Thought it was odd at first, but I grew to like it. I also really like APWNN as a whole.

Then the beginning of the demo of Loving You. Very 80s sounding.

"alright that's fine, That's it" on the end of Love Never Felt So good. [ Original]

I love the cinematic intros to both STTR and BG new versions. Gosh, there are so many- oh the horns on Xscape new version.

The more I listen the more I just love this album, I just can't enough.

And I do think the APWNN should be a single. My KG students are loving it- one of them who loves LMA, mentioned to me today, "OHH that is like LMA beat" it was so cute.

I also noticed today the little pings or sounds like plugging strings in Chicago second verse. So cool.

What is that sound at the beginning of 2014 Blue Gangsta? It sounds like someone chewing gum. :laugh: Please tell me it's not someone chewing gum.

It's been said before here but yesss the whole A Place With No Name [Original]. cause the simplistic yet intensity, Intense feels of this song, The lyrics ,his pronunciation , vocals and alllll of those background sounds --- [[I dunno what im hearing in the background but I'm hearing some cool things ,:lol: ]] just does it for me over and over and over

120px-Sert_-_happy_smile.svg

Place With no Name 2014: the samba balls in my right ear ( almost not hearable :) starting 1.20

and 1.50 the "quack" sound from low to high --> Superb!!!

Oh my word I am obsessed with the bass in Xscape. AMAZING!

If you listen VERY LOUD, it's like the bass Cracks, but it doesn't . It's a sound like the speakers are gonna blow any moment :wild:

Rodney Jerkins = KING also

The bass in Xscape is amazing! I love every bit of it, really brings out the song.

Love this thread.

Am I right in saying you all are hearing cool sounds, that you all like them, and that you know exactly where in the songs to find them? Ok. Then I love the cool sounds of Michael's voice in all the songs.

Love this thread.

Am I right in saying you all are hearing cool sounds, that you all like them, and that you know exactly where in the songs to find them? Ok. Then I love the cool sounds of Michael's voice in all the songs.

Michael's Voice is the BEST in all songs! I agree.

It's not that I know exactly where the cool sounds are in every song, I just listen all day with headphones and discovering every listen session new sounds and reverse the song till I hear that part/sound again . I than go to this thread and put the sound here

I hope you understand my "good"English :)

which "Ah" or "Tj " ( hiccup) do you like the most at the beginning from "A place with no name" :) ???

I like the one between 0.04 and 0.05 :)

My son of two years old does them too, it's so much fun! LOVE IT!

Back