Vue O2 Arena 28th Oct 7:30pm TII Showing & MJJC MEET *UPDATED*

Stalls or Balconly

• Balconly = £10.10

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Stalls = £8.60

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Re: Vue O2 Arena 28th Oct 7:30pm TII Showing & MJJC MEET [TICKETS SECURED]

I'd like to request a seat next to Gaz but with be gold plated silk lined cushioned arm rests?

How did you guess! This chair is getting shipped over as we speak and will be buffed all ready for Gaz
mj6.JPG

doesnt look very comfortable tho

is this viewing gonna be at the o2 arena that Michael was suppose to perform at ...???

is this viewing gonna be at the o2 arena that Michael was suppose to perform at ...???

No it wont be as they have disney on ice on that day plus it is a movie so will be at the cinema within the o2

oh I see...thank you..for answering..:)...I was a little confused as to how they would show a movie in a big place like that ..I didnt know it was such a large place that they had a movie theater in there also...silly me

before i forget the seating is fixed so i have a huge collection of tickets and wil be going through them to see whats seats we have and will start seating everyone.
If you have more then one ticket i will be seating all your tickets together but other then that dose anyone want to be seated next to anyone in particular or at the end of a row or something please let me know.:drinking2:

Oh and before everyone requests it you cant all sit next to Gaz:toofunny:

hiya, if we're doing seat requests then I'd love to sit as forward and as central as poss please.
Not sure if I can do the clubhouse as I will be rushed for time after work and want to make sure I get to the O2 in good time (London transport does my head in!), does anyone want to meet there as opposed to the clubhouse? Let me know and we'll sort something

hiya, if we're doing seat requests then I'd love to sit as forward and as central as poss please.
Not sure if I can do the clubhouse as I will be rushed for time after work and want to make sure I get to the O2 in good time (London transport does my head in!), does anyone want to meet there as opposed to the clubhouse? Let me know and we'll sort something

Hold that thought we might not be meeting at the clubhouse im gonna go down and see what I can arrange i would also like something on site to make it easier. I will go down on sunday as it would be best traffic wise i think.

Yes thats cool, ill post up a contact number nearer to the date for everyone just in case they are running late or something and I might leave tickets behind the desk with a manager for people who are late.

People who are late can/should introduce themselfs to everyone after the film just before we head off home or for drinks

Thanks a lot. Could I request end of row seats please, just in case we are late, I don't want to cause a disturbance if Michael is on screen and start a riot or endure a full on popcorn attack! :)

Hold that thought we might not be meeting at the clubhouse im gonna go down and see what I can arrange i would also like something on site to make it easier. I will go down on sunday as it would be best traffic wise i think.

I think it would be easier if we did meet somewhere at the o2 before.. dont think i want to trust myself to find the club house i just know i will get lost!

Thankss Motsey for sorting thiss :)

...ohh and ps i wouldnt mind seats nearer the middle and front :p

I can only meet at the O2 before as will be coming from work and won't have time to go anywhere else, probably only make it in time for the film!

I prefer central seating and preferably no kid behind kicking my seat, or I might just have to throw a temper tantrum :throwingstones

Last edited:

A seat anywhere, the screen is so huge, I don't think it'll really matter! lol

i'll meet u guys @ o2 :)
wont be able to make it to clubhouse

I prefer central seating and preferably no kid behind kicking my seat, or I might just have to throw a temper tantrum :throwingstones

oh yeah, don't you just hate it when you get one of those! I think there will enough of us to gang up on any poor unsuspecting soul who dares to mess with our viewing lol!:cheeky:

dont worry where we will be seated its for over 18s only :cheeky:

I also will only be able to make it to the O2, and not to the clubhouse. Motsey I'll send you my mobile via PM (ooh lucky you LOL).
As for seating, at the back somewhere please!
2 weeks to go wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Hiya, could I have a seat near you Motsey or maybe Andy as you are the only two people I have met properly...? Also preferably central.
Thanks!
Just so you know I will be going straight to the cinema after work (it's a bit of a treck) so I will need to meet you at the cinema just before we go in. Happy to go for drinks/snack after the film though - prefer as near to O2/tube as poss for ease of travel.

Vix

Anyone going to the Exhibition at the O2 before? I've got a ticket for 18:30

I just want to thank Motsey for sorting me out tickets at such late notice,

Also I dont know who's idea this was, BUT IT'S AMAZING!! :clapping:

I was so uncomfortable with the thought of watching TII with regular movie goers and people who don't feel so strongly about MJ.

Watching it with you guys will be like being at a Michael concert in the 80's!! :D I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you :D and the movie itself of course!!

It's getting real close now - how are you all feeling? I got very emotional watching the exteneded trailer yesterday.. MIXED FEELINGS..

mixed feeling is the word. Im happy and sad, excited and depressed, amazed and heartbroken, my poor heart is twisting itself into knots trying to come up with how i should feel.

But i am looking forward to seeing this, and meeting everyone.

I saw the trailer on the big screen at the O2 the other day. My heart was literally pounding.

I actually cant wait.. seeing the trailers makes me really excited but i am also thinking 'ohh man i was going to see this live' :(

Cant wait to meet you all too... we should get name tagss or something! :D haa

Cool guys im going to the o2 tomorrow hopfully and will try and get soemwhere we can meet

Also a contact number for me 07752529601 so if your late or have any problems please let me know im an easy going guy so any problems i will try and help :yes:
Also feel free to drop me a message with your number :cheeky:

This is for a MJJC showing of This Is It at the O2 on the 28th October

rvw043.jpg

TICKETS HAVE BEEN SECURED. MOTSEY WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD FURTHER TOMORROW WITH FULL DETAILS.

THIS THREAD IS NOW FOR DISCUSSION AND UPDATES ON THIS MJJC EVENT

Please be sure about the tickets you need dont over say them as you will be paying for that amount.

I will be paying for the seats as the cinema wants to see the ££ and I trust you all to pay me back so only put your name down if your serious please. I will charge you what the O2 charge me nothing extra.
Pay on the day or if you want to arrange it with me before hand feel free to PM and we could work something out.

Pricing
WE WILL BE GETTING BALCONY SEATS AS MOST PEOPLE VOTED FOR IT SO TICKETS WILL BE £10.10 EACH (ADULT)

LATEST INFORMATION:
Wednesday 28th October
7:30pm Showing @ VUE O2 Arena
Screen 11

Attendees:
Motsey + 4
KishMJ + 11 (GF,Rachel,nish,leon,amanda+m8,clair,Willian,paul,+1)
thrillerchild +1 (DanniiLee)
doitandyourdead +1
Healer +1 (spoonie)
orianalee
prismsagainst5live
slimblonde2
Redridinghood *PAID*
madbdamj
Sarah.Lovess.MJ +1
SUSIE.Q *PAID*
mjcy +2 *PAID*
VeganMatt *PAID*
82Thriller84 +1
Lisa090982 +3
volitional *PAID*
Gaz
Sperrdia
Andyroser
leesw1 +1 *PAID*
Smudge *PAID*
Catherine_Jackson +1
Michaels.Art.Nouveau *PAID*
flee +3 (2xunder18)
mjrocks +1
Andrew Ryan +2
mjfans4life +7 (4 child)
Iscreamloud +1
sunnyday81
Emily.MJ
Leaaf +1
Richie_Boii
Michael Jackson Moonwalk+2------------------------
Total = 74

I HAVE A FEW SPARE TICKETS PM ME IMMEDIATELY IF YOU WOULD TO JOIN US:yes:

Contact Number for Motsey = 07752529601
Any problems let me know

Hi, I'm the one coming along with Michael Jackson moonwalk, thats my older sister! The third person is our younger sister. Can't wait to meet all you guys :D

Hi Motsey :) Just paid for our 4 tickets into your bank account. I will PM you my details so you can check - money should be there now :)

Also, did you pop along to The O2 yesterday? Any news on a pre-cinema venue?

We will be there around 5.30-6ish :)

This is gonna be massive I can't wait! :D Can't wait to meet everyone :D

When or how do I pay for the tickets to you Motsey? I see some have already paid. I can pay now or on the day at the 02? I'm hoping I can get there sometime afternoon if I'm not working that day, so I'll try go see the exhibition beforehand.

When or how do I pay for the tickets to you Motsey? I see some have already paid. I can pay now or on the day at the 02? I'm hoping I can get there sometime afternoon if I'm not working that day, so I'll try go see the exhibition beforehand.

ONLY 7 DAYS TO GO!!
Might aswell wait for 28th for payment now, but if you really really really want to Im accepting paypal & bank transfers

not been to the o2 yet still want to go down but kinda leaving it late tho, we will have something arranged soon.

Also I have booked the exhibition at 4 on the 28th so feel free to join us (thrillerchild,Danniilee,Spoonie,Ori,Healer)

Back