Vue Cinema @ The O2

Yeah I was planning to see TII here, or maybe IMAX Waterloo. I am still confused though - do we get tickets through the cinemas direct?

^^ ah that's a shame. It would have been amazing there. I'm thinking of Leicester SQ Odeon as well - do you know if its showing there?

what happened to the thread where ppl were wanting to book out a screening? has the idea gone anywhere

I'm thinking of Leicester SQ Odeon as well - do you know if its showing there?
Odeon - Leicester Square will be staging the Premiere.

Odeon - West End will be showing the film to the public.

Both cinemas are just yards away :)

I'm thinking of going to see it at the O2 one with a couple of MJ fans...not sure which date or time yet though.

There is ment to be one being organised, one that I knew of was the 7th of Nov but at the moment tix only show till the 5th of Nov at the O2 so trying to find out wats going on!!!!!
If not I would suggest the 31st of Oct is a good date!
I really wanna go see it with ppl form here.
xxx

Yep i'd love to see the film there with people from MJJC. So let me know what the plan is....

Just got this email about the 7th of nov gathering I mentioned earlier:

Rebecca best read this update! THIS IS FROM MY MATE!

Just rang the Vue for an update about the film. Called it the This is it concert when I rang - must have thought I was a nutter! I rang because there was some confusion as to whether the film was still to be shown on the 7th November at the Vue, because there was no screenings showing for the 7th on the link that Bi shared. This is what they said:

They cannot guarantee that This is it will be shown on the 7th November at the 02 Vue, neither can they guarantee which cinemas it will be shown in on the second week. They have a limited number of film copies which have to be shared out fairly, HOWEVER the man went to check and he came back and said that it's QUITE LIKELY that it will still be on at the 02 for the second week. Personally, I think it will be shown on the second week too as the Vue at the 02 is the biggest cinema that they have and it's the main one in London that's showing the film.

HOWEVER (bad news alert) THE TICKETS WILL NOT GO ON SALE FOR SATURDAY 7th NOVEMBER UNTIL TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER!!! He told me to check on the 28th September and again on the 27th October (film release date) but they only release tickets a week before. JUST TO BE SAFE I will check at midnight on sunday, and every day until I see them on Sale. I will stop up on the 27/28th OCTOBER to see if they are for sale and every night that week till we get them!!!

The screening for the first week at the 02 will be in the largest screen (700 seats) and they also have VIP seats in this screen on a luxury balcony. there are 150 of these seats.

The ticket prices are £8.60 for a usual seat or £10.10 for a VIP seat. I think we should go VIP!

GOOD NEWS: This is it will be free seating, meaning that you choose your seat when you get to the screen, making it easier for us all to sit together but it does mean we will have to arrive at the screen in good time. I will find out once I have the tickets what time they start letting people in. However, I'm a bit suspicious this is not the case - so lets stick with rows 17, 18, 19 just in case you do have to book a seat.

He also thought if it is showing the second week the times will stay the same.

So there you have it - nothing's ever easy is it! so as I said I will check as I was going to on Saturday/Sunday at midnight, and everyday after that, and we'll just have to pray that we get tickets.

I don't think I can wait and pray to see if it will show, think i'm gonna have to book tix earlier but I can't go by myself - I'm not strong enough!

Becca

xxx

I plan on seeing it at The O2. I plan on seeing the MJ exhibition there on the same day as well.
I'm probably going to go on October 31st. It feels right to see it at The O2, the place where MJ would have been performing, as I'm now living in London its easy for me to get to as well.
I cant wait! I hope I get tickets!

Screen information:

Screen 1 : 359 seats - Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound.
Screen 2 : 324 seats - Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound.
Screen 3 : 159 seats - Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound.
Screen 4 : 261 seats - Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound.
Screen 5 : 376 seats - Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound.
Screen 6 : 258 seats - Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound.
Screen 7 : 134 seats - Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound.
Screen 8 : 86 seats - Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound.

Screen information:

Screen 1 : 359 seats - Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound.
Screen 2 : 324 seats - Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound.
Screen 3 : 159 seats - Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound.
Screen 4 : 261 seats - Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound.
Screen 5 : 376 seats - Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound.
Screen 6 : 258 seats - Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound.
Screen 7 : 134 seats - Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound.
Screen 8 : 86 seats - Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound.

Were is screen11??just wondering x

Hmm, when you click on that 6.45am time and go to the next page, the details actually say Wednesday 28th October.

confused.com

Hi guys! I desperately need some help... can i purchase tickets from vue's site even though I am not a Londoner? When I tried buying ticket from another movie I got this info:
"Please ensure you bring the credit card you have used to purchase these tickets. You need this card to collect your tickets. "

So...that means that adress is just not important-i can type any adress i want, because they won't send tickets anways...we will just insert credit card in the machine located in the O2 and print them?

Thanks!

^ The address will need to match up to the card address most probably.

ooo.... um, thanks!
I have just typed my adress...and then 2 other boxes appeared for adress, above them is that statement:
If you can't find your address above, please type it below:

So...i guess i can purchase tickets.

Back