Vote: The Greatest Song Of The Last Decade

KingMikeJ

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's You Rock My World is nominated for The Greatest Song Of The Last Decade on an internet poll by That Grape Juice. Please vote and spread this around if you have any free time. :)

Last month, we asked you to name a song released between the year 2000 and now- using the impact you feel made it on Pop culture (and not its sales) as the basis for your decision.

Now, after collecting answers posted in TGJ’s ever ‘eventful’ comment sections and answers submitted to us via Twitter and Facebook, we’ve compiled a list made up of the Top 20 most named songs.

Sure to surprise some, the poll you’ll see below is now ready to accept votes and will close one month from now (August 23rd), before the winning song is announced.

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2013/07/vote-greatest-song-decade/

It is possible to vote as many times as you want to simply be refreshing the page after each vote.

Thank you I voted several times - Vote press F5 key Vote again - Repeat
Ill come back and do the same ..

MJ is climbing :clapping:
This morning he was 5th, now he is 4th

Mariah Carey - 'We Belong Together' 18.48% (2,487 votes)
Beyonce - 'Single Ladies' 18.42% (2,478 votes)
Rihanna - 'We Found Love' 14.32% (1,927 votes)
Michael Jackson - 'You Rock My World' 14% (1,884 votes)

Oh wow, 12 hours ago Michael only had about 400 votes! I noticed you can click "Return to poll" at the bottom of the results after voting to vote again, it's faster than refreshing the whole page.

Mj no 1:clapping:
Thank you for voting!
Michael Jackson - 'You Rock My World' 20.11% (3,121 votes)

Last edited:
Voted. MJ "You Rock My World" still #1.

Butterflies is better that You Rock My World. It should have been on the list.

well,I would prefer Threatened or Don't Walk Away

Yessssss Michael is at #1 now! :D I'll keep voting, it's actually not about what song was best from Invincible this time, You Rock My World was the most successful single off of that, so I'd say let's support it instead...

Michael Jackson - 'You Rock My World' 24.29% (5,135 votes)

Mariah Carey - 'We Belong Together' 16.13% (3,411 votes)

Britney Spears - 'Toxic' 14.67% (3,102 votes)

:clap:

The last decade is odd considering they've included music of the last 13 years.

That said, none of those songs deserve the title.

kermit.gif
tumblr_m8pgrqJ7QC1r6kpk7.gif

Can't believe Britney Spears is ahead of MJ, going to continue voting 'n refreshing.

Continued voting, just about got over 200 above Britney but the fans voting for her won't stop. Been voting for over an hour now, 'bout 10 votes per minute.
You can vote faster if you select "Return to Poll" at the bottom and use the keyboard arrow keys to go up a bit to select MJ's, then vote, then down arrow key again to click return to poll (with your hand still on the mouse/laptop pad clicking).

Thank you Yes selecting return to poll at bottom of results is much faster. I just voted 200 times :)
Ill be back

LOL "We have received to many votes from you come back after a cooling off period"

Voted.

Michael Jackson - 'You Rock My World' 31.87% (13,055 votes)

Britney Spears - 'Toxic' 25.78% (10,562 votes)

Back