Vote- The Greatest Madison Square Garden show of the 2000’s

wtf? christina aguilera has 48%?? 10% more than michael....

They are voting for her like crazy we have to beat them! I've shared the poll on Twitter but it's not enough, we need more people before it's to late!

BUMP!!!

Christina Aguilera is in the lead and Michael behind...what the hell??

COME ON FANS!! He can't be beaten by Christina!! This was Michael's last concert!! He HAS to win!!

You can keep voting over and over again in this Poll...pleaseee keep voting!!

Christina is in the lead

Last edited:
I just got my friend to post is on the Michael Jackson Fan page on Facebook, which has 10 millions fans (biggest page on Facebook) and on the discussion board on the page, also Michael's biggest group on there too, hopefully the numbers will sore!

People, start voting for Michael now because the voting system is currently working correctly. It has been giving Michael's votes to Christina Aguilera and i think the MSG moderators have fixed the problem. It may only be temporary though, so vote vote vote!

The MSG polls seem to be rigged somewhat, that's why Michael lost out to Whitney Houston and Culture Club in the 80s poll. I think there's some auto-voting going on with the haters... they're pathetic.

Again someting wrong, MJ votes go to Christina Aguilera :doh:

QUESTION, QUESTION!!!!

Is it true that if you vote more than once, your second and following votes actually "delete" other previous votes to MJ? I have read that at another forum, so I am quite confused. I just saw MJ was THIRD for the 1980's after... Culture club???

Is this so?

QUESTION, QUESTION!!!!

Is it true that if you vote more than once, your second and following votes actually "delete" other previous votes to MJ? I have read that at another forum, so I am quite confused. I just saw MJ was THIRD for the 1980's after... Culture club???

Is this so?

i doubt that is true, or else there wouldn't tell us to vote again. Also Christina wouldn't be in the lead as her fans must be the ones voting again and again so she is in the lead. Michael has sooo many more fans, why isn't he winning!

i doubt that is true, or else there wouldn't tell us to vote again. Also Christina wouldn't be in the lead as her fans must be the ones voting again and again so she is in the lead. Michael has sooo many more fans, why isn't he winning!

I just don't get it... I vote for MJ and his rate downs.... so I voted for Xtina (to see if this was true) and she did go up. So voted for MJ again and he went down again! And all this in some 3 minutes, so I just don't understand the poll very well :(

I just don't get it... I vote for MJ and his rate downs.... so I voted for Xtina (to see if this was true) and she did go up. So voted for MJ again and he went down again! And all this in some 3 minutes, so I just don't understand the poll very well :(

that's probably because whilst your voting for him, there's christina's fans voting by the 10s maybe so your one vote won't effect the poll if that makes sense? just keep voting, it's gone alot up since yesterday, the more we vote, the more it'll go up.

Apparently if you REFRESH the page before adding another vote, the number goes up so guys press REFRESH before you add another vote.

Keep VOTINGGG :D

41.0051%
Michael Jackson, 2001

42.8852%
Christina Aguilera, 2007

Back